Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles forward line is decimated, much like ours. If Sloane does come back we probably match up fairly well. Unfortunately if Jacobs continues to play like a carbon rod they will have first use in the ruck and they will run away from us all game.

I'm no fan of giving a guy 1 game then casting him aside, hence giving him 1 more week especially at home.
I agree with you in principle. I just don't see it happening, given the players we have returning from injury.

I actually don't mind the look of the following side.

Doedee Talia Laird
Milera Hartigan Brown
Seedsman Sloane Mackay
Lynch Walker Gooch
Murphy Jenkins FOG
Jacobs Crouch Gibbs
INT: Kelly, Greenwood, Douglas, Atkins

Forward line would be fairly inexperienced, but the kids will bring some spark. And the week off will give some energy back to guys like Greenwood, Sauce, Dougy, Walker and Crouch.

I know thats like 6 changes, but i'm all for it. I was seriously considering changing Atkins for Hampton too, give him a task to stick on Gaff all game and nullify his run. Its now or never!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're in trouble. We usually lose games by conceding 7 in a row in the third quarter. You might want to swing Gov forward for 10 minutes at some stage if you want the points.
Yeah that wont be enough if you ask me, basically asking the kids in Waterman, Ryan, Rioli, Petracellue to kick winning score

I have heard a rumour that Atkins had been told he will be playing SANFL this weekend. Came from a friend overhearing him talking at a cafe today.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Makes sense.

With all our ins the pressure would start to go on D Mac. Which obviously can't happen, so we need to drop someone.

Is there anyone who could play Atkins' wing role?

Saying up to 6 changes on radio

In: Fogarty, Sloane, Brown, Laird, Lynch, Hampton
Out: Otten, Poholke, Betts, Gibson, Cheney, Atkins
Hopefully, as that's close to my prediction.

Just had Polholke staying in ahead Wilson, but not fussed in the scheme of things

Remove this Banner Ad

Changes vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back