Maynard - Moore - Quaynor
Noble - Howe - J.Daicos
Sidebottom - Daicos - Lipinski
Hill - Mcstay - Schultz
Elliott - Degoey - Cox
Cameron - Pendlebury - Crisp
WHE - Long - Harrison - Parker
Sub - Sullivan

there is a guy running around with a big moustache masquerading as footballer for the past 3-4 months
how about him
WHE to half back
Reef was training in defence today, so perhaps the coaches are trying to find his best position & trial him in defence in the VFL this week.

Not tall or big enough to be a kpf. Doesn't have the tank to play midfield. He's currently in no man's land.

Been one of our better performers. Had a couple quiet games- who hadn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a matter of opinion..I know he won’t go because fly loves him
The intensity is unacceptable IMO
I understand the importance of the link from midfield to forward entries he is supposed to provide but bruise free football doesn’t cut it

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Frampton was up forward...

Which makes me think he's gonna play the forward/2nd ruck role in the vfl with smit
Yeah great idea! It’s not like we’re lacking key back depth atm or anything…come to think of it we’re lacking key forward depth too and who knows, we won a premiership last time he filled in as a key forward. Could be a genius move by Macrae

Yeah great idea! It’s not like we’re lacking key back depth atm or anything…come to think of it we’re lacking key forward depth too and who knows, we won a premiership last time he filled in as a key forward. Could be a genius move by Macrae
Dean. Eyre. then TJ and Ryan as flankers
Just depends what they do with Reef in this vfl this week. Forward? Back? Maybe would be too tall? Richmond's vfl don't really have too many talls I dont think.

I'm not too fussed about McInnes missing but the scary part is that outside of Mccreery (due next week) and Mihocek, this is probably our best team? If we can't win this we are very tired and potentially cooked.

Hopefully - touch wood - no injuries Sunday so we can roll into Carlton with a near full strength side for one of the first times this year.

Harsh call to drop McInnes looks like he will be elsewhere next year.
So Schultz and Cox replace Kregeur and Mcinnes and my guess Harrison in for Richards. Leaves a sub. Sullivan again?
Alternatively I'd give Degooey a rest. Sore and season still alive. Rest him for the blockbuster month.
Maybe Bytel or Parker another shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back