List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

What should we do with our 1st round draft pick?

• Finn O’Sullivan

Votes: 57 19.0%
  • Sid Draper

Votes: 86 28.7%
  • Josh Smillie

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Jagga Smith

Votes: 34 11.3%
  • Split for best mid and Tobie Travaglia

Votes: 46 15.3%
  • Split for best mid and Liam Baker

Votes: 20 6.7%
  • Split for best mid and best KPD

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Split for best two mids

Votes: 9 3.0%
  • Other

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Sam Lalor

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick links:
Player contract status
Draft prospect video highlights (thanks to noobermensch)
AFL retirements and delistings

Latest news and rumours:

Last edited by a moderator:

What sort of player is Graham and who is he likely to replace in our line-up?
Hes a hff flanker type. Bit of a plodder but is an ok role player.

Hes somewhat similar to Cripps I guess but doesnt kick goals and cant run as much.

Hes done a few tag jobs in the last few weeks

Bolton has announced he wants to come West. Freo would have to be interested but what’s he worth.

Mass exodus of Tigers in the off season by the looks of it.
Definitely worth a top 5 pick to Richmond. Not that keen for us to be the one who gives it though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is like the current version of Sheed and between them both being so *ing injury prone, they could job share, because the likelihood of them being fit at the same time is extremely remote.

download-7.jpg

Graham would be a pretty uninspiring pick up.

Role player. Has played half fwd mainly but lately been used (pretty effectively) as a tagger. Has some big games when paying bulk mid mins too. Big tackler, at worst he can teach some of our guys how to do that

Biggest issue is he's been very injury prone this year (3 years previous he's barely missed) If fit he's a more than a handy get for free

Make him a defensive mid or half forward I guess.

Hes a hard worker at least which is a good trait to bring into a young list.

Hes free at least too, was thought to be in line for captaincy at the Tigers at one point too I believe
Correct I think he comes in as a defensive mid. We have plenty of offensive options in the Smiley kid, Yeo and Kelly. Ginbey has moved to half back and should stay there.

Definitely worth a top 5 pick to Richmond. Not that keen for us to be the one who gives it though.
I’m finding it hard to see a top 5 pick. I know his best is very good but then I just see too many games where he’s just very average. Will be interesting to see what Freo offer I don’t see it in our best interest to use a high pick on him. However Pyke did say we would be very aggressive.

Last edited:
Correct I think he comes in as a defensive mid. We have plenty of offensive options in the Smiley kid, Yeo and Kelly. Ginbey has moved to half back and should stay there.
Yeha ive been saying it a bit lately that we just need a defensive mid pretty badly, I was thinking it could be Dev or something but Graham will do the role just fine, and hes free.

He nearly went to Port I think a couple of years ago when the Tigers signed Taranto and Hopper as he wanted some midfield time. He probably gets it now

Hes a slow shit midfield spud. Might as well sign Jackson Nelson back up.

Please don't do this Eagles, less we just want someone to keep Sheed company in the WAFL next year.

At least they are getting aggressive by the sounds of it. Linked to a lot of players. Not a fan of the Graham pick up at all but like already mentioned hopefully we pay overs in salary to trigger a higher band and get Baker for less then what Vic media are suggesting.

HEdwards seems a little bit of a worry and Melbourne? Seemed like the last team to be trying to trade in a KPD and HEdwards to just be back in the pecking order again.

Yeha ive been saying it a bit lately that we just need a defensive mid pretty badly, I was thinking it could be Dev or something but Graham will do the role just fine, and hes free.

He nearly went to Port I think a couple of years ago when the Tigers signed Taranto and Hopper as he wanted some midfield time. He probably gets it now
Hes free because hes terrible. Absolute liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back