News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Who from West Coast has shat in Chris Waterman’s Wheeties? Bloody hell.

Bloke is absolutely as negative as anything about West Coast tonight on the ABC post game coverage. It is actually bizarre given how much the lads seem to get around Jake and the fact that his son is actually one of the players!

What he say?

100% agree. She is fantastic. On the other hand you have the current Sky F1 coverage full of people who have never driven an F1 car telling us about what F1 drivers are feeling and thinking while racing. 🤦‍♀️
Yep. Isa Guha is the benchmark for females commentating on mens sport. She is nothing short of excellent.
She does have a cricket background having played over 100 internationals for England.

Im just going to throw out some nostradarm-ARSE here. bookmark it folks its coming.
2025 AFL media in the non footy season.
AFL to finally acknowledge that travel is a factor in a team performance after jesus coach himself Damian Hardforhissecratary goes winless for a whole season in away games in charge of the fold coast.

Thought Hardwicks presser was very good.

Was genuinely complimentary towards us, thought we wanted it more and was humble.

Don't mind him (when he's losing)

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve always liked him - he’s honest if nothing else (except of course when it comes to the former Mrs. Hardwick I guess but nobody’s perfect…).

Liked him as player too, tough prick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve always liked him - he’s honest if nothing else (except of course when it comes to the former Mrs. Hardwick I guess but nobody’s perfect…).

Liked him as player too, tough prick.
And needing a rest, then running out the door to GC for more $$, all after skewering them big time with taranto and hopper...can't stand the guy, smug and as 2 faced as they come.

Yeah but is he dark enough?
The ones who should be worried are the meritless nepo hires and ex players who can’t speak.

Paps, Bennett, Hill, the practiced callers who are elite at their jobs will have plenty of work now that Fox need a bespoke crew for every game.

Getting rid of the crew of old backslappers trying to relive the MMM glory years live on national telly is a great step.

So kornholio is talking about the suns draw here, and how weak they are to not make finals...

EXCUSE ME AFL...

Why the **** are we anywhere near the top of that list?
WE WON THE ****ING WOODEN SPOON!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240804_002141_AFL.jpg
    Screenshot_20240804_002141_AFL.jpg
    523.9 KB · Views: 139
We get 3rd hardest and North at 17th get 3rd easiest.
Hope they brought us dinner, gee wizz.

So kornholio is talking about the suns draw here, and how weak they are to not make finals...

EXCUSE ME AFL...

Why the **** are we anywhere near the top of that list?
WE WON THE ****ING WOODEN SPOON!
It's pretty rigged that we've only played teams that finished above us last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back