News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

If Schoey hadn't won a flag he wouldn't have his current career. No-one is listening to a fringe Player's podcast and the club wouldn't be giving him the gigs they are. Neither would Fox.

Ahem:

Ahem:

Who?

Ahem:

Dyl and Friends too

Schofield should also be proud of his performance. Was incredible in every single contest he was involved in, absolutely fantastic performance that rivalled Shuey's.

Pretty sure he literally won every contest he had (statistically), but it was more than that as he also won most contests from positions that didn't favour him.

One of my favourite plays of the whole grand final is in the 2nd quarter, with about 07:00 on the clock.

De Goey kicks it inside 50, Schofield has to change direction, Mihocek running into an open f50 with Gov trailing him, Schofield after having changed direction somehow accelerates enough to close both down, bump Mihocek off the ball and immediately afterwards on the way through lays a hand on the bouncing ball to paddle it to Hurn's advantage, allowing him to professionally rush a behind.

10/10 play, the speed, the bump and coordination to get the hand on the ball to paddle it out at the same time with an awkwardly bouncing ball was next level.

Found it here actually in this video at 0:51

easily in our best 5 performers on the day, he was massive that game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Don on ABC Sportstalk this morning. Approx 15mins of audio.

Discussed.
AFLW
Coaching update - due diligence stage only. No presentations yet. Aim to conclude before trade week.
Beagles - additional points, mature age recruiting.
CEO on Board. Made clear to him CEO won’t be on board. Sees no issue.
Nissys new role and competitive balance. Thoughts only.
Recruiting update - little substance.
Linking past heritage to present - song discussed

Link - https://www.abc.net.au/listen/programs/perth-sportstalk/sports-talk/104297792

Starts at 11:40 mark.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Could take or leave Simmo interviews TBH.

Feel like he caused half our current issues.

Same watching Willie spud it up v Geelong last week pleased me. That guy stuffed us

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Could take or leave Simmo interviews TBH.

Feel like he caused half our current issues.

Same watching Willie spud it up v Geelong last week pleased me. That guy stuffed us

Sent from my SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Funnily enough Simo alluded to some players not loving Riolis behaviour post the gatorade incident in his talk on Back Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

News Media Thread, 2024: Insightful, Inciteful and Incomptent

Remove this Banner Ad

Back