Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks very good and tigers are terrible. Many years in the wilderness for them again after the 3 flags. They will think it’s worth it, and it is, but gee it’s boring being out of contention year in, year out. ( from memory!)

Well they were 1-6 when Day returned from injury at the start of the year. Midfield goes back to plod central with him out.

They may be able to cover his absence today and next week against North

But if he's not available week 1 of the finals and they're facing say the Bulldogs, then his absence could well be felt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This season- for a long time, I thought for sure it would be a Swans Blues GF. Now they are fighting to make the 8 with their array of injuries
An array of injuries that was only damaging from the 2nd quarter last week, at which point they were already in the process of losing their 5th game out of 6.

Well come tonight Fremantle are going to be given the old heave ho , out of the 8

Another bitter bitter bitter dissappointing season for Frem

I think you can certainly argue that the bottom half of the 8 is at least as good as the teams in the top half of the 8

8 teams who all need 3-4 more top notch players each ,to be then classed as a really really good side

I’d be both surprised and disappointed if we don’t put West Coast away by 40+ next week. They are hot garbage and their record at GMHBA is beyond awful. Far, far better Eagles sides have left the place with their tails between their legs over the past 15-20 years, let alone this current incarnation that sits 16th with a percentage of 70-ish.

As much as we’ve developed a habit of switching off in games like this, we should still put them to the sword if we’re even half-serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back