Oppo Camp Non Geelong football (AFL) discussion 2024, Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay so we really need the Saints to do us a favour now, or else the Dockers will have nothing to play for when their game starts.

Yep carlton are decimated so that helps.

Today years old when I learned that there's a hawk fan believing D'Ambrosio is a more complete player on the wing than Isaac Smith, Mitch Duncan and Hugh McCluggage.

Yes, he is clearly a brain damaged moron.

Also, I'm sorry, but everyone who called those of us critical of the second half performance yesterday "spoiled" were completely and utterly wrong. Outscore West Coast by four goals after half time and we could have been guaranteed a home final in the event of a Port loss. That's a massive, highly consequential difference, I don't see how it's unreasonable to be annoyed at us pissing away that opportunity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, I'm sorry, but everyone who called those of us critical of the second half performance yesterday "spoiled" was completely and utterly wrong. Outscore West Coast by four goals after half time and we could have been guaranteed a home final in the event of a Port loss. That's a massive, highly consequential difference, I don't see how it's unreasonable to be annoyed at us pissing away that opportunity.
Yeah how dare the club with limited interchange rotation and 2 important players on the bench not go hard as possible right before the finals for a potential scenario they have no control over

Quick burn the club the down !!!

Carlton v StKilda during the week i thought was clearly the match of the round

Famous Navy Blues just have to win , got alot of good players out , up against StKilda who in the 2nd half last week against us at the same venue played champagne football and walloped us

There is quite a bit riding on this game

Also, I'm sorry, but everyone who called those of us critical of the second half performance yesterday "spoiled" were completely and utterly wrong. Outscore West Coast by four goals after half time and we could have been guaranteed a home final in the event of a Port loss. That's a massive, highly consequential difference, I don't see how it's unreasonable to be annoyed at us pissing away that opportunity.

You taking the Mickey? We were 2 blokes down, one of them our most important player. Our players were gassed with only 2 rotations and we still won by 90+ points lmao. Some fans can just never be happy

Ok, I get it.

Donā€™t disagree with you = pull my head in.

Spare me
No making racist suggestions being the cause of having a different opinion about a player = pull your ****ing head in

Donā€™t care that you donā€™t agree that Pickett isnā€™t a dirty player ā€¦claiming posters donā€™t like him because heā€™s indigenous is what I have the issue with

Ok champ?

You taking the Mickey? We were 2 blokes down, one of them our most important player. Our players were gassed with only 2 rotations and we still won by 90+ points lmao. Some fans can just never be happy

We were one rotation down, not two. The sub isn't an active rotation option. And we were playing a decimated West Coast (already a terrible team but missing McGovern, Barrass and others) at home with nothing on the line for them and a home final on the line for us.

It's so weird to be apathetic towards the difference between a home QF and an away QF. Makes zero sense.

We were one rotation down, not two. The sub isn't an active rotation option. And we were playing a decimated West Coast (already a terrible team but missing McGovern, Barrass and others) at home with nothing on the line for them and a home final on the line for us.

It's so weird to be apathetic towards the difference between a home QF and an away QF. Makes zero sense.
I find it hard to be dissapointed in another top 4 finish which I wasnā€™t expecting considering the state of the midfield..let alone a 93 point win on the eve of the finals

But you do you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back