Post-Hawthorn Win; Merged Threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

An observation

Last week in a couple of threads.
"under Kinghts we have folded up under pressure"
" what would we have done without Lovett"

I give you yesterdays result :p:D

Re: Monfries Returns Fire

Is that right - and Monfries being such a well seasoned player and all. Lets face it the kid would not know if his arse is on fire. By the way smart move because ol Cambell is comming to get you too.

Good. I will enjoy seeing him get 8 weeks once he is finished trying to belt everyone next year .

Re: Stanton ~ Almost a Hawthorn Match Winner..

Disposal was not great today and that is all i am going to say . Otherwise he did what he had to do.

Agree with that. Got a stack of it though.

Whats the word from the club on his injury ant ?
Is he getting needled up each game ?

Re: Red & Black > Piss & Poo

Wait so your sh*t f*kn captain Lloyd was the one who bloody knocked out someone, yet according to "TimeIsRunningOut", Cambpell Brown is the "flat out spanner". You're a joke, go get some friends or at least a decent unbiased opinion if the friend part is too much to handle for ya.

Seriously, you guys are celebrating that you knocked out a guy, and if it wasn't for that injury we would've comfortably beaten you, but Lloyd was too bloody frustrated at his own sh*thouse performance that he had to resort to such a dog act like targetting a player. You're all just sh*t people

I applaud you on your grammar.

But seriously, get over it.

Re: An observation

Last week in a couple of threads.
"under Kinghts we have folded up under pressure"
" what would we have done without Lovett"

I give you yesterdays result :p:D

spot on ant :thumbsu:

A young team will always be inconsistent. This week by week, dare I say it, sniping, is a joke.

We made the finals!! Put that in ya ****ing pipe and smoke it, doubters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: does lloyd have grounds for legal action

I'm not a huge fan of Lloyd, but that bump was a ripper. Nothing it it, but the fact Buddy got rubbed out (ad his was fine too) means he's gone.
It's just a pity he never got a chance to take out that ****wit Brown!
Fair dinkum, for all the chest thumping and big talk, he's just a clown. That slap he gave was the most pathetic attempt at showing he's a tough bloke I've ever seen. Lloydy proved the tougher player on the day when he never let the Hawthorn Sooks' attacks get to him. I have a greater respect for him now.

Stanton was just about our most prolific ball winner, and generated a bucketload of movement, yet some small minded gits focus only on the one or two missed shots on goal.

You go out there and run ya ****ing guts out for 100 minutes then have a shot on goal!

I was sitting next to some Bomber supporters who, whilst nice guys, would NOT STOP bagging McPhee and Stanton, and even Dyson. You weren't front row in the MCC were you OP???

White-anting *****

Re: does lloyd have grounds for legal action

Lloyd's Case:

- Essendon, via its administration, may politely request that statement be withdrawn by Campbell Brown by talking to Jeff and his board. However, Matthew Lloyd should just take it on the chin as he did for the remainder of the game when he continued to put head over the footy. No legal action should be sought
- At the tribunal, Essendon should ignore completely the "Lloyd was pushed". It will not stand, there was barely anything there.
- Lloyd lowered his body to the ground.
- Sewell was upright when Lloyd initially went for the bump.
- Lloyd did not run in off the line to take him out but rather looked for the tackle initially (as his arms were spread).

Outcome: 3 weeks, early plea for 2 maybe

Re: Monfries Returns Fire

Weak dog is Brown.

After the game he made his thoughts clear, but did absolutely nothing during the second half. The best he could do was bitch slap an opponent when he wasn't looking. Yep, what a real [strike]sniper[/strike] tough man. Watchout! He's coming to bitch slap YOU next!

monkey-slap.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from his kicking at goal the rest of his disposal was pretty good imo.

Dyson went at 60, Lovett at 45,McVeigh at 60.

Hocking was at 75 but had 2 shocking kicks that resulted in goals to Hawthorn.

Stanton's 55 is artificially low because he issed so many shots at goal. I can forgive him as the amount of running and work he did carrying an injury was exceptional imo.

Yes there has been as many ups and down on this board as there has been on the ground this season... did someone mention skiing:D:D:D

Re: Red & Black > Piss & Poo

Wait so your sh*t f*kn captain Lloyd was the one who bloody knocked out someone, yet according to "TimeIsRunningOut", Cambpell Brown is the "flat out spanner". You're a joke, go get some friends or at least a decent unbiased opinion if the friend part is too much to handle for ya.

Seriously, you guys are celebrating that you knocked out a guy, and if it wasn't for that injury we would've comfortably beaten you, but Lloyd was too bloody frustrated at his own sh*thouse performance that he had to resort to such a dog act like targetting a player. You're all just sh*t people

You couldnt even get within 7 goals of us this year WITH Franklin, Roughead and Williams.

You should be on this board getting on your knees for the Essendon Football Club. Know your role minnow fan and show some respect.

No one doubts his work ethic and his ability to find the ball, and if you do your not a good judge of football. Stanton works his as$ off every week, however his most annoying attribute which has become evident this year is handballing to other players either standing still or under pressure and about to get tackled, his decision making has let him down this year, personally I think its a confidence thing as well as his inaccuracy in front of goal. Guys be patient he will get over it and once our midfield gets better and more and more guys contribute the pressure will ease a little and he will become an important player for us. Yes he was inaccurate but take into account he got himself in the right spots at the right time to actually get 5 shots at goal, once he gains confidence 5 goals from a midfielder you would take any day IMO.

Geez... two men down and playing a bunch of no name kids. We should have won by 10 goals and not required injuries to get us over the line.

As for Lovett.. check out some posts in the middle of the year were a few of us mentioned how we are running Lovett into the ground. ;)

Geez... two men down and playing a bunch of no name kids. We should have won by 10 goals and not required injuries to get us over the line.

As for Lovett.. check out some posts in the middle of the year were a few of us mentioned how we are running Lovett into the ground. ;)

Had we kicked straight we would've won by 10 goals

Remove this Banner Ad

Post-Hawthorn Win; Merged Threads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back