• 44: Sydney Stack

Votes: 16 11.9%
  • 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you are picking on him when he had no choice there, just blast him for the sh*t game tbh and thats it, what he said was along the lines of what you said anyways lol, flobbo kept asking him if they can still win the flag and he dialled that down too anyways. non issue

of course he had a choice….he went full on…didn’t need to but hey …that’s that…we lost …moving on

We coughed up the lead like we did against the Wiggles, that was approximately 4 goals in 10 minutes.
14 inside 50 entries for the Pies in the final quarter.
Too many injuries and the hunger is not there.
Omission of Balta hurts.
We can't win the premiership or contend every year, no one can.
We have been up at, or near, the top for four years.

Bloody disappointing result , whilst by no means confident prior to game, we’d played solidly enough to build the lead to at least defend it against a side struggling to score , 7g in 3q said as much . The scoreboard don’t lie though, with the depleted squad we out on the park, we could t beat an egg right now
I’ve seen enough of George aarts and naish that they offer nothing to the next era we need to start thinking about. Even chol is only in by default , he won’t be offered a contract
Rioli was promising back, still like to see him back his legs and improve in 46m gamined, was ok though
Stick with mansell, RCD , Dow and stack and intro
Cumbo , Parker next week

Last edited:
Cotch is done, but some go over the top with it. Dusty and Bolton offered SFA out of the middle when it mattered in the last.

RCD needs a massive preseason to be a first 22 player. He plays a position where he will go head to head with some very fit players and that is the only position he plays. He can't be a liability late in games like he is.

We coughed up the lead like we did against the Wiggles, that was approximately 4 goals in 10 minutes.
Too many injuries and the hunger is not there.
Omission of Balta hurts.
We can't win the premiership or even contend every year, no one can.
We have been up at, or near, the top for four years.
Zero ruck strength is the stand out , oppo walk the ball out of the cbd . I felt for marls throwing himself at the contest , was laughable really , not his fault

yep..Chol came up against one of the best rucks…and got double teamed and pounded time and time again

…and….something everyone seems to forget in their haste to put sh*t on him…. he rolled his ankle early in the 1st quarter

thought his game was good considering

I like chol. Has extreme talent... but gets lost far too often. Not sure that can be taught unfortunately. Needs to be replaced in the best 22 asap.

Bloody disappointing result , whilst by names confident prior to game, we’d played solidly enough to build the lead to at least defend it against a side struggling to score , 7g in 3q said as much . The scoreboard don’t lie though, with the depleted squad we out on the park, we could t beat an egg right now
I’ve seen enough of George aarts and naish that they offer nothing to the next era we need to start thinking about. Even chol is only in by default , he won’t be offered a contract
Rioli was promising back, still like to see him back his legs and improve in 46m gamined, was ok though
Stick with mansell, RCD , Dow and stack and intro
Cumbo , Parker next week
F parker is another George horrible player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For the rest of 2021, I want to see our young players come in for some extended game time

cumberland in particular should be selected on the back of his 5 goal haul…was massive today
Mansell, Stack, Naish, RCD should stay in

lets give those senior players a rest to recover from injuries and niggles…you know half the team is carrying something or are just now match fit

lynch was sore for most of the year…had a month off and the past 2 weeks has been excellent

id rather get our quality players refreshed and given a much deserved break and focussed on a 2022 reboot

of course he had a choice….he went full on…didn’t need to but hey …that’s that…we lost …moving on
he didnt go that full on, he was just saying what he had to say and thats it, he was crap today and he knows it, whole club would be hurting regardless, been a shit year just need to tough it out

the club and its fans are feeling the same way imo, mentally ****ed and cooked

Going into the game I thought we were a slim chance of winning with the team on the park but to get the lead we had and get over run like that just sucks. With 4 of our starting 6 out and astbury into his second week from an injury lay-off I thought we would struggle to contain there forwards.

hopefully the club starts taking a slow approach with bringing players back from injury cause they’re either just breaking down again or running out of gas by halftime. Let’s give nank at least a half in the vfl just to get some footy under the belt again rather than throwing him back in. The season is close to shot if not shot so let’s not risk our injured seniors.

seems like a late start to the season and constant injuries has just stopped the team from being able to build fitness. Our game plan is normally built on high intensity and then exploding in the last quarter when the other team can’t go with us anymore yet it’s now us that get overrun with ease

don’t think it’s the end of this team, couple new recruits in the off season and a good rest and I can see this team being up and about once again next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back