• 50: Marlion Pickett

Votes: 22 16.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to rest up our senior players ,after the lions match and jack's 300th
Give them an extra 5 weeks off
In round 19 against the cats we should line up with majority kids and finish 13th or 14th
Line up round 19
Backs --- Mansell-- miller -- short
Hbs -' Egg --- gwaite --- d,rioli
Cents - naish --- Graham--- HRS
hfwd - MRJ --- CCJ -CLAND
FFW z - Stack-- Ryan -- Baker
Rucks -- Chol -- RCD ,,,dow
Inter- Martyn-- biggy- pickett --parker-- Bolton

Two things:

1. If our supporters are stupid enough to blame umpires for this disgraceful capitulation, I’m embarrassed for them

2. How do I get excluded from this forum indefinitely for the sake of my mental health?
It's pretty simple. Don't come into the forum.

Chol can walk from the club next week as far as i am concerned.

Made Grundy look like he deserved that contract... grundy has been we as piss
Pls don’t expect a fringe player to go up against one of the best rucks in the league and beat him. Chol did ok.
considering he hurt his foot/ankle early on.

In round 19 against the cats we should line up with majority kids and finish 13th or 14th
Line up round 19
I don’t believe in tanking , there should be loads of spots wide open if the match committee are objective over last 16 rounds

Bloody disappointing result , whilst by names confident prior to game, we’d played solidly enough to build the lead to at least defend it against a side struggling to score , 7g in 3q said as much . The scoreboard don’t lie though, with the depleted squad we out on the park, we could t beat an egg right now
I’ve seen enough of George aarts and naish that they offer nothing to the next era we need to start thinking about. Even chol is only in by default , he won’t be offered a contract
Rioli was promising back, still like to see him back his legs and improve in 46m gamined, was ok though
Stick with mansell, RCD , Dow and stack and intro
Cumbo , Parker next week
Saw a little of the vfl Cumberland looked ok
If u select Parker u need to play him at some stage
Aarts is no good so he’s out
Cotch is clearly injured so rest him
Jack looks tired so CCJ for him
Nank to returns helps Chol who is a back up ruck at best
Not sure on Naish but others Dow RCD Stack perhaps Mansell need to be played till end of year
RCD needs to be fitter and stronger in the body gets pushed off too much for me a big big pre season for him
Ross I am unsure of plays differently in vfl perhaps he needs to play that way at AFL instead of second guessing himself which he seems to do at AFL level
Be an interesting end to the year but confident we can be a team to beat again

Rob Inness
Strength and Rehabilitation Coach
Richmond Football Club
Oct 2016 - Dec 20204 years 3 months
Wowwwww those dates are legit when our dynasty started to when it ended. I'm actually melting. **** this shit. If they were gonna let anyone walk can't they make someone else ?? It doesn't take Einstein to know that fitness and running was massive to our game plan. Now we got cooked campaigners that can't run anymore . **** covid. ****ing ruined uss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Line up round 19
Hope you don’t play poker. 😁

I think another little sliding doors moment for us was Soldo’s knee being destroyed by fat-man Hawkins

I can’t help but think some of these dicey games we have lost without Nank we would have won with Soldo, especially given the improvement in his game we would have seen

peak Richmond as it turned out was end of 2019, playing two ruckman (soldo and nank)
Good post mate. I cannot wait getting a fit Nank and Soldo for the start of 2022. Add to that a fit Balta, Broad, Vlaustin, Meatball, Lambo, the GOAT Dusty (yes he's carrying probably an achilles) and then we somehow work out how to manage Cotch, Jack, Shedda and Astbury while keeping our core youngsters and no reason we can't contend again. Next year we will be the hunter and with the pressure of expectation gone I reckon we might just reck the comp again and go on one almighty tear. Go Tiges...🐯 P:S - would love nothing better than for us to end Danger, Duckwood and Porkins careers for good next year.

Line up round 19

That team would lose by 200 points to Geelong if they wanted to win by that much. We would go quarters without getting an inside 50. We will be lucky to get within 10 goals as it is. Play some youngsters of course but can't go that crazy.

Line up round 19
Please please please no Egg ever again

Line up round 19
Not into tanking, will ruin the club

Pls don’t expect a fringe player to go up against one of the best rucks in the league and beat him. Chol did ok.
considering he hurt his door/ankle early on.

I'm a Chol critic to , but gez people understand the game or not his no number 1 ruck fullstop he wasn't bad.Seems to get the blame for everything.No one got the balls to ask about Martin and Bolton missing ? maybe because of injuries, but they shouldn't escape criticism.

Cotch is done, but some go over the top with it. Dusty and Bolton offered SFA out of the middle when it mattered in the last.

RCD needs a massive preseason to be a first 22 player. He plays a position where he will go head to head with some very fit players and that is the only position he plays. He can't be a liability late in games like he is.

RCD is a strange one. He has no tank but to my eye is still physically undersized.

This is 3rd year. Seems like he should be bigger and fitter than he is by now. If you get brushed aside AND can't run its a worry. He has lots of good potential otherwise.

Wowwwww those dates are legit when our dynasty started to when it ended. I'm actually melting. fu** this sh*t. If they were gonna let anyone walk can't they make someone else ?? It doesn't take Einstein to know that fitness and running was massive to our game plan. Now we got cooked campaigners that can't run anymore . fu** covid. ******* ruined uss
Settle down , I’d take playing with a full squad ea week ahead of keeping this bloke. Sure he was important but not as key as the 22 on the park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back