Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

that was beautiful...most enjoyable win of the season and maybe the last few years, ball movement and pressure was excellent, some outstanding individual performances, all the boys playing with so much confidence and dare and its great to watch

special mentions to Soldervis for quelling NicNat who was very good early, Gee Soldo is a good negating ruckman, how many scalps has he got?

and Balta and Bolton...i mean what more can you say that hasn't been said, we have developed them wonderfully/ they have had the best role models in football...we will reap the rewards for the next decade

that was beautiful...most enjoyable win of the season and maybe the last few years, ball movement and pressure was excellent, some outstanding individual performances, all the boys playing with so much confidence and dare and its great to watch

special mentions to Soldervis for quelling NicNat who was very good early, Gee Soldo is a good negating ruckman, how many scalps has he got?

and Balta and Bolton...i mean what more can you say that hasn't been said, we have developed them wonderfully/ they have had the best role models in football...we will reap the rewards for the next decade
Don’t let the secret out but he doesn’t get beaten. We got ourselves a gooden

Cue jazz in my pants video.....that was a great game....especially considering the ins we have to come and those who didn't have good nights....

I already sent my congratulations mate.
Well played.
Simmo needs a tweak to the game plan in Qld.
Looking forward to meeting you again with Yeo, Redden, Allen, Nelson,( all best 22), Jetta and a firing Kennedy.
We made some really stupid mistakes and coughed the ball up in the back line too often. We cracked under your pressure.
We had six players that have played less than nine games I think. Too much for a ramapaging tiger outfit.
Yes I know you had a few outs also.
Enjoy the win.
You sound like a Collingwood supporter. You had one good player missing in Yeo. The rest are role players. Kennedy went down but so did Grimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You sound like a Collingwood supporter. You had one good player missing in Yeo. The rest are role players. Kennedy went down but so did Grimes.
Redden Allen and Nelson. Wtf? Who are they?

fantastic from Solkernanvisdo, but NicNat just does amazing things, really is sublime some of his ruckwork and follow up. If Eagles fans weren't so damn annoying he be one of my favourite opposition players to watch, but they make it hard.

where are the "Ross is better then Graham" lovers?

Graham has been very good the last two weeks, his pressure and tackling is so important. We can not lose him!

Rioli building nicely too
Ross needed a couple of games. I'm glad he got them. He is behind Graham now & will be hard to break into the 22. Graham seemed restricted in his movement. Strapping too tight or something

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back