Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what was it like at the ground?

Amazing ... boys were definitely on tonight

More Weagles fans than expected (sitting upstairs) ... gave Lynchy loud boos every time he touched it

On their boards they saying we aint that good.

And we nor missing anyone.

Prestia, Edwards, Astbury, Broad, Caddy say hi.

Who they missing Yeo and Allen and Redden
Prestia Edwards went 1 and 2 in last years premiership year BF . Don’t argue with imbeciles

Was a great win! Was calling for Balta to be played in defence the second we drafted him. Is blossoming and already extremely important for us. Grimes injury hurts a lot but hopefully it’s only a couple weeks.

Bar a few fumbles and errors mainly from Rioli, we were very tough and competitive tonight. Hope we continue this pressure into the finals! Graham has really stepped up too.

Baker and Bolton our most improvised and Martin is the best player I have ever seen put on the Richmond jumper. Won’t know what to do when he retires.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

You sound like a Collingwood supporter. You had one good player missing in Yeo. The rest are role players. Kennedy went down but so did Grimes.

nelson redden and allen LOL

that's like us saying Garthy and RCD are big outs

and Yeo is a spud compared to edwards or prestia

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this puts to bed that Hardwick is just a figured head and Blake Caracella was the brains for our game plan. I thought Hardwick made a mistake droping broad and not bringing in Caddy. How wrong I was, he knows his players, he knew we had the aerial power to bring the ball to ground in the back half and having Baker, short, markov, houli and Balta to run it out and run through or kick over that eagle press.

It was amazing to see!

I dont know what is wrong with Rioli, he did some nice things but also some shockers which he was never prone to making the past few years, is it confidence or something else ?

I always defended George, even though he did a few nice things, he is still offering very little impact. He needs to be dropped imo

I just love Aarts game tonight and by god Balta is just getting better and better

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back