Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Best 5 vs West Coast?

• Bachar Houli

Votes: 58 29.3%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Noah Balta

Votes: 185 93.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Oleg Markov

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • Kamdyn McIntosh

• Jack Graham

Votes: 93 47.0%
  • Marlion Pickett

• Jake Aarts

Votes: 31 15.7%
  • Kane Lambert

• Tom Lynch

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • Jack Riewoldt

• Dustin Martin

Votes: 123 62.1%
  • Jason Castagna

• Ivan Soldo

Votes: 51 25.8%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 55 27.8%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 168 84.8%
  • Liam Baker

Votes: 64 32.3%
  • Toby Nankervis

Votes: 19 9.6%
  • Daniel Rioli

• Thomson Dow

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a loss that I'd rather have now to rectify any mistakes.
Don't peak too early guys. This season isn't over yet.
Sure your guys haven't peaked too early Shaks?
You were full of piss n bluster all week dude ! Lol
Was a tough, high pressure game. Things didn't go Eagles way. They will be there when the whips are cracking.

Hope this puts to bed that Hardwick is just a figured head and Blake Caracella was the brains for our game plan. I thought Hardwick made a mistake droping broad and not bringing in Caddy. How wrong I was, he knows his players, he knew we had the aerial power to bring the ball to ground in the back half and having Baker, short, markov, houli and Balta to run it out and run through or kick over that eagle press.

It was amazing to see!

I dont know what is wrong with Rioli, he did some nice things but also some shockers which he was never prone to making the past few years, is it confidence or something else ?

I always defended George, even though he did a few nice things, he is still offering very little impact. He needs to be dropped imo

I just love Aarts game tonight and by god Balta is just getting better and better
Rioli was fine , you gotta remember he’s an 17-22 member of the side that’s some context , for that ranking he’s contributing , who put the tackle on nicnat ? Was it Rioli

Bolton reprises his goal from the same game last year.
Balta. His coming of age game. Great recruiting.
Soldo! Nullifies NicNat!
So much to like in that game.

this coast to coast was glorious, too bad Jiewoldt f'd it up haha

Markov beats Darling... Markov2Castagna2Markov2Aarts2Markov2Bolton2Rioli2Jiewoldt

Markov seriously looked like he could have just kept going and been in position to receive where Rioli did if Rioli wasn't already there!

Our rebound capacity is freakish with him in the mix.

'How do you beat Richmond?'

'Keep the ball out of their backline?'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope this puts to bed that Hardwick is just a figured head and Blake Caracella was the brains for our game plan. I thought Hardwick made a mistake droping broad and not bringing in Caddy. How wrong I was, he knows his players, he knew we had the aerial power to bring the ball to ground in the back half and having Baker, short, markov, houli and Balta to run it out and run through or kick over that eagle press.

It was amazing to see!

I dont know what is wrong with Rioli, he did some nice things but also some shockers which he was never prone to making the past few years, is it confidence or something else ?

I always defended George, even though he did a few nice things, he is still offering very little impact. He needs to be dropped imo

I just love Aarts game tonight and by god Balta is just getting better and better
Rioli just slow with ball in hand.. like he’s had a head knock or something.. use to off load and make decisions super fast now it’s like it takes him couple seconds to process what to do which obviously isnt up to afl standard.

he Has put on a bit of size but surely that doesn’t effect his speed of releasing the ball.

castagna very lucky stack was injured

I agree. But if you shut your eyes and just listened to BT's call you would believe that NicNat won every ruck contest. Even when Soldo or Nank tapped to our direct advantage BT would say 'Oh well done Natinui!'

I think you’ll find that clause 7.1 of the commentary contract states:

Prior to every game, one player of a team shall be nominated and
regardless of how much or how little said player contributes to his
team he is to be greeted with boundless enthusiasm whenever he
gets within five yards of the ball.

It was amazing to see!

caracella is still coaching imo

Can we ban wce fans from talking here

Do we have mods?

nah the west coke fans have been harmless this week, the occasional trolling was fun to shut down

if anything the mods need to tell chief to get ****ed and let the memes with swear words and sexual content slide

if he gets salty we can start our own bigfooty with blackjack and hookers and tigs2010 and vb as admins

anyone notice in the last quarter (I think) when Cotch collected a loose ball with his right hand and guided it onto his boot without even using his other hand? insane level of finesse

why do oppo fans hate cotch so much?

one of the toughest inside players in the comp and barely says a word so why they hate him?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 14 vs West Coast and changes for Fremantle, Round 15

Back