Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Top 5 v Fremantle

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They are private school docks these days , all they are interested in stealing cars and killing innocent people
yep,the most dangerous campaigners to be wary n aware of,not those that have nothing to lose,nah,nah,their not the ones,its those that believe they have sumthin to gain,eg: private school tutored c**ksmacks

Last edited:
Came in here thinking we got a top 8 or top 4 list lol. Some need a massive reality check. Whoever didn't see this coming well we're you been. Fully rebuild we a.

Host of cooked retiring players and host bluggering or checked out or need to be traded.

Kids all of a sudden we expect to play 4 qtrs of footy. Doesn't work like that you see patches or quarters.

A football department and senior hierarchy who has been utter garbage last 2 seasons with poor decisions and not reading the writing on the wall.
i believe the FD checked out b4 Dimma

Why is the camel being brought up? It has nothing to do with anything, no affect on how performances
you gotta question the mindset behind that

a lifesize camel....seriously, the whole psychology of that is a bit off I reckon

and the psychology of the team has been in a bucket all year

could be coincidence, definitely debateable

Never in a million years after the shitness we went through for all those years would I thi k we would see the same scenario again repeat itself again after how great we became in the last 8 years .
Yes I thought we would drop a tad but not to this shitness level,
3 in 4 tho,some would say surpassed one of the greatest eras in VFL/CFL history RFC 1967-1974 ? and they wouldnt be too far off i rkn

Apologies if I've missed anyone ( sure I've missed plenty ), I'm as flat as, just mentally tired from a hard week at work.
You've missed someone who has been a big loss this year as he now is one of our best midfielders: Jack Ross.

no need to panick, People are forgetting we are years behind in developement.

WE need some high draft picks.

NOW you know why I hated the Hopp/tt trade, we need high draft pics to boom with our other yound kids.

We are in a bit of no mans land, we just need to trade and regroup.
Who would’ve you taken with said picks?

a lifesize camel....seriously, the whole psychology of that is a bit off I reckon

I don't know if yze came up with the camel idea. .it sounded like the fitness and conditioning team thought of the idea.

It's a gimmick. You ever work under a manger who says all the right things, all the right words, but does nothing? That reminds me of Yze.

Weird and tacky? Sure

The reason for our performance? Nah

What's it meant to symbolise.. the long hard road of having Meehan as your head of fitness
Probably lol

I can't remember which interview but awhile ago Yze mentioned someone from the fitness team got the camel. He was surprised someone knew where to buy that camel lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dimma knew that's why he abandoned the sinking ship. Our list is dire.
nah he didnt know s**t,he took the loot n ran off to the scene of his most recent triumph at the time,the mistress diaries,not the flag,couldnt say yes to wot was on offer quik enuff ,in all fairness hed nuthin left to prove @ Richmond

min 5 yrs @ 1.1mil all expenses paid,no one whos won 3's knockin that back

Wonder if Ooze will laugh in his presser again and seemingly not care about how uncompetitive we are like most weeks
I am sure he and everyone at the club cares. The injuries have cost us but it’s good getting games into the kids. Come seasons end the club would know the best players to delist.

6-8 months away
I saw the other day that he has been updated to 3-5 months now.

It's hard to single out who is the worst performed at the club; the players, the football department (including coaches), or the fitness department.

I’ve actually got a different opinion of this game to most. Loads of positives. Won clearances. Won contested ball. Won tackles I50. 28-22 shots at goal. Umpire corruption cost a few goals and gifted them a few.

We tried bloody hard tonight, just not enough polish forward of centre.

We need to end the Balta forward immediately. He can be one of the truly great KPD in the comp. However he will only ever be a B-grade forward at best. Put him back and never take him away.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
agree with a few comments along these lines

we have something brewing nicely in midfield, if that's OOze, hats off to him, might just be a fitter squad. KPD stocks look awesome suddenly too.

It's the maybe most pitiful forward line in AFL history that is killing us.

Lynch being in perma-sicknote mode on a massive contract has pretty much sunk us, as we simply refuse to draft KPFs with high picks, and turn our noses up at the Hogan-types when they are being shopped, for god knows what reason.

But who cares right, I'm sure in 25 years time we will absolutely nail that generational KPF at pick 78 of the rookie draft...

I saw the other day that he has been updated to 3-5 months now.

It's hard to single out who is the worst performed at the club; the players, the football department (including coaches), or the fitness department.
It’s a ****ing disgrace for a professional sporting club

Weird and tacky? Sure

The reason for our performance? Nah
there is a lot of bunkum too for sure, but mental props/shared vision does drive teams to higher levels.

The club themselves said the camel was part of them looking for the edge

I just don't get it..wrong imagery

What's inspirational or uplifting about it..and please don't say the hump

We beat them in the clearances, actually
Most stats were pretty even
Except inside 50s 61-47
Yze wants us to be a corridor attacking
Aggressive side but I'm not seeing it
With the inside 50s stat
When you HF line is Campbell, Cumberland and mansell , who all barely touched it , what hope you got , mansell got a few easy touches 4q . Our f50 is diabolical , you literally couldn’t beat anyone with that , can’t compete overhead or when the ball hits the ground

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v Fremantle & Changes for GWS

Back