Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Graham was half decent today, hopefully he keeps it up and plays himself into a contract at the eagles or SA

Positives of the kids
HRS
TREZISE
GREEN
Banks came good in the last
Brown

Negatives
Ryan
Sonsie

Senior players still the issue minus
Nank
TT
JH
FLOSSY
KOSI
Prestia
Miller was awful, but came good when Trezise came on

We lost this at selection as usual. Then too slow activating the sub.

You can’t have guys like Balta, Bolton, Baker Short and Rioli putting in games like that as they are supposed to be leaders of the next generation. I would trade all of them except the first two listed.

We are six first round picks and quality later picks short of being a good side.
I think positives outweighed the negatives today as some kids rose from the ground. OHB was massive in the VFL today and could be the man to give Nanks that well deserved chop out in the future. I can’t see Ryan being it.

Be Quiet Margot Robbie GIF by Saturday Night Live

Where were you??
Buses to wyndhamvale and then train to Sc.
Reverse that and it’s a ****en nightmare trying to get in a bus at Wyndhamvale going home.
Blame Vline

Positives of the kids
HRS
TREZISE
GREEN
Brown

Negatives
Ryan
Sonsie

Nank
TT
JH
FLOSSY
KOSI
Prestia

We lost this on selection as usual. Then too slow activating the sub.

You can’t have guys like Balta, Bolton, Baker Short and Rioli putting in games like that as they are supposed to be leaders of the next generation. I would trade all of them except the first two listed.

We are six first round picks and quality later picks short of being a good side.
I think positives outweighed the negatives today as some kids rose from the ground. OHB was massive in the VFL today and could be the man to give Nanks that well deserved chop out in the future. I can’t see Ryan being it.
Fair analysis we won alot of the statistics to that was nothing on Yze today.

Reverse that and it’s a ****en nightmare trying to get in a bus at Wyndhamvale going home.
Blame Vline
Get an Uber you tight ass

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blame Vline
Haha I work within public transport out that way. Could of given you a lift ;)

I was one of the 19,000 today but I regretted it pretty early on. Club standards have plummeted. I don't know where to start, Miller's half-hearted attempts at spoiling and playing metres away from Hogan, Sonsie's efforts and lack of pace/application, Ryan's inability to impact and constantly being outbustled in physical contests with an inability to take a mark (how much longer can we wait for this guy), McIntosh's horrible skills, Short's lack of leadership and courage. I could go on but I think I've had enough of watching this crap. The club expects supporters to be loyal and attend games but unless there are consequences for half-hearted efforts and an obvious standards uplift then crowd attendance will be poor. On a positive note the VFL team was impressive in all parts of the ground.

Why is Baker still playing up forward?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clearly trying to Baker to convince West Coast he is more than a HBF lol

Why are we playing so many players out of their best position?

tank GIF

Baker to HBF, Rioli to HFF, Sonsie to midfield makes too much sense to actually happen

Positives of the kids
HRS
TREZISE
GREEN
Brown

Negatives
Ryan
Sonsie

Nank
TT
JH
FLOSSY
KOSI
Prestia

We lost this at selection as usual. Then too slow activating the sub.

Sorry TI I rate you mate but your boy Miller is an absolute dud. He can’t even make a basic spoil or contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back