Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How's Nanks kick across ground to Short. I know it was a shit kick but Short couldn't even be bothered to jump and put his body on the line.

LOL

Summed up our senior players today.

Cut it out. He was no where near competing for that. The kick hung in the air and was well short of him.
He makes a few blues, but the pile on over this is too much.

Prestia deserves another year.
Even if he plays 12 games.
Anyone knocking him after today is clueless.
Him and Lynch fit and firing at the same time for an extended run makes us a much more competitive team. Alas, not sure we'll get to see it.

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Cut it out. He was no where near competing for that. The kick hung in the air and was well short of him.
Hahaah if you believe that you've got blinkers on. Yeah he was on the back foot but he couldn't be bothered to compete plus not the only one here to raise it either.

In the draft we need 2 mids specifically with breakaway pace and elite foot skills from stoppages and definitely not 1 but 2 key forwards. Need to start planning now for life after Lynch within the next 2 years.

And the biggest change off season is a complete overhaul of the high performance fitness team. Probably more important than a change in assistant coaches.

Get these things right and our bounce back might surprise the comp.

All non Richmond people melting on the socials and oppo boards tonight about only having 19k today.
Why do people care so much? 🤣 Must suck not having our membership numbers.
all their clubs would get less in the same situation

carlton used to get 12k from 13th spot

Was great to be at the game to witness Steely Green save his career ... well done champ ... where were all you soft campaigners ... at home with your bloody hot water bottle ... my 87 yo Nanna turned up.. take a good hard look at yourselves lol ...
I'll go again when Yze uses a sub before the last quarter. 😉

It was well short of him because he ran away. Come on

Are you serious? He clearly should have come at the footy and made a contest of it at worst. It was pathetic and showed where short is at in his career. You can’t defend that effort

(Log in to remove this ad.)

all their clubs would get less in the same situation

carlton used to get 12k from 13th spot
3.20 on a Sunday afternoon when it is effing freezing is no surprise, I was there rugged up and nearly left early because of the freeze. The forecast was for rain luckily it didnt

I'm loving Nank's form lately. Hugo big again. I loved the effort today from most of the players but was disappointed with some of the skill errors and turnovers. Rioli butchered it a bit and Short pretty much non-existent. Hopefully the boys can keep pushing the opposition like this until the end of the season and Yze gets some games into the younger boys; they are the future and the planning starts now.

I'm loving Nank's form lately. Hugo big again. I loved the effort today from most of the players but was disappointed with some of the skill errors and turnovers. Rioli butchered it a bit and Short pretty much non-existent. Hopefully the boys can keep pushing the opposition like this until the end of the season and Yze gets some games into the younger boys; they are the future and the planning starts now.
Hugo best game I reckon , starting to win some contests and hurt the oppo some

I apologise to Kosi. After roasting him at 1/2 time, he put in the effort in the 2nd half. Still not good enough but at least he improved.

My roast goes to Short. He stood and watched that kick and didn’t run at the contest. Lazy sod. His year has been horrible and surely Tresize takes his place for the rest of the season.

Loving watching Brown, Banks, Steely and HRS. They look likely players.
Short is shocking

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back