Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Went today and there was zero atmosphere. I had to entertain myself by giving grief to the plastic supporters around me.
The twos looked solid and OHB and Davidson are guns and Bauer kicked well for goal.
Seniors the skills just horrible simply horrible

a cumbo-like game from sonsie there

talent flowing out the ass

except cumbo would've had some exciting moments before shanking a kick or getting caught htb after trying to break too many tackles
True Cumbo would have looked a million dollars running into an open space, balls goes to him and he then fumbles fumbles gathers dodgers a tackle but the ball spills out and rolls over the line for a throw in.

In the draft we need 2 mids specifically with breakaway pace and elite foot skills from stoppages and definitely not 1 but 2 key forwards. Need to start planning now for life after Lynch within the next 2 years.

And the biggest change off season is a complete overhaul of the high performance fitness team. Probably more important than a change in assistant coaches.

Get these things right and our bounce back might surprise the comp.
Poty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’d give sonsie some proper time in the middle over the next two weeks, if there’s no substantial improvement then it’s pack your bags brother. We need pace in our midfield so badly and more forwards of every kind.
why bother hes a dud

I’d give sonsie some proper time in the middle over the next two weeks, if there’s no substantial improvement then it’s pack your bags brother. We need pace in our midfield so badly and more forwards of every kind.

I’d like to see Sonsie get a go in the middle but same situation as Cumberland last week, it’s pretty hard to hold your spot in the team when you only get 3 touches.

I’d like to see Sonsie get a go in the middle but same situation as Cumberland last week, it’s pretty hard to hold your spot in the team when you only get 3 touches.
I’ve been a supporter of the kid , but what claims are there that he would justify time in the midfield , I’m worried for him if he can’t reverse his form

I get that but it’s a bit stiff to write him off completely when he’s being playing out of his junior position

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back