• Jack Higgins

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 23 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF? Jack an "inbred clown" you're a frkn disgrace to the Yellow and Black
You really do need to grow up bud.
It was a go at the double standards and hypocricy that goes on around here.

I take it its okay to have a go at Ben Brown in this way but not Jack.
Im a tasmanian son and it wears a bit thin when all we cop is this sort of bull shit.

So maybe now you can calm the fc###k down, actually absorb the conversation and maybe even apologise for your stupidity.

You really do need to grow up bud.
It was a go at the double standards and hypocricy that goes on around here.

I take it its okay to have a go at Ben Brown in this way but not Jack.
Im a tasmanian son and it wears a bit thin when all we cop is this sort of bull shit.

So maybe now you can calm the fc###k down, actually absorb the conversation and maybe even apologise for your stupidity.
As usual you're more interested in defending anyone who isn't a Tiger.

Geez. You blokes need to chill out.
Im as chilled as they come but i cant say the same for Bazzar.
Gosha lumps tasmanians in as inbred clowns it was aimed at Ben Brown why not aim it at JR as well. The hypocrisy is laughable.
But the real point is as a Tasmanian i get pissed off with the constant stero typing especially when its aimed at others and ignore that we have one of our own.

This week's unsung hero

Richmond: Jack Graham

With the Tigers losing their skipper before the bounce on Sunday, their midfield needed to fill the void. Jack Graham was one who took his game a step further. The 20-year-old, 11-gamer recorded 24 touches and seven tackles as Richmond were a class above the Dockers.
What are pick up! I know this is obvious but Geez our recruitment team has improved a lot in recent years. Serious question - do we have the best recruiting process in the AFL now?

After three games of attendance, I admit I can't and don't get overly excited about these minor, minnow home and away games. September and winning finals is in our DNA, it's what it's about.
I'm so glad you said that because I feel exactly the same way. The Brissy game was boring as batshit and the Collingwood game was just frustrating.

This thread is a disgrace, everyone talking about Sarah jones should be ashamed of themselves.

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.
  • We have readers from all walks of life, accessing the site from home and work. Be considerate.
If you find yourself thread banned this is the reason, especially with our vflw team kicking off this weekend some of you need to seriously reconsider your posting.

We can still send pics via PM right Boss ?

No, just returning from a several year sabbatical of the Richmond board :D

Oh, let me first be the one to welcome you. Now with you being away, you would have missed out on it being proven i have the largest penis of all supporters on this board. So being the current mod team are so green with envy, could you please create the badge " Tiger stud", as its been awhile now and they still have not done it.

If you cant get "Tiger stud", just call the badge " I have banged tigs2010 mum like 3 times". Just if you do the mum one, you will need to offer it to about 13 blokes on here. Let me know if you need me to provide a list of the names or they can just post here. :p

This thread is a disgrace, everyone talking about Sarah jones should be ashamed of themselves.

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.
  • We have readers from all walks of life, accessing the site from home and work. Be considerate.
If you find yourself thread banned this is the reason, especially with our vflw team kicking off this weekend some of you need to seriously reconsider your posting.

Sarah is a goddess. Best host on fox

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im as chilled as they come but i cant say the same for Bazzar.
Gosha lumps tasmanians in as inbred clowns it was aimed at Ben Brown why not aim it at JR as well. The hypocrisy is laughable.
But the real point is as a Tasmanian i get pissed off with the constant stero typing especially when its aimed at others and ignore that we have one of our own.
Shut up you inbred

No need to i played against him plenty of times.Look em up for yourself he became a darn good tfl player.
I did a Google search and he looks like a normal bloke to me...
5602386C-027C-47C7-BA7B-8B35992C6E12.jpeg
Is that him? Nick’s dad also seemed normal. FTR I wasn’t lumping all Tasmanians together. I genuinely believe Ben Brown is a product of incestuous activity. The guy just seems a little off to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle, Changes for North

Back