• Reece Conca

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 23 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I did a Google search and he looks like a normal bloke to me...
View attachment 493902
Is that him? Nick’s dad also seemed normal. FTR I wasn’t lumping all Tasmanians together. I genuinely believe Ben Brown is a product of incestuous activity. The guy just seems a little off to me.

Not exactly his fault if he was though.

Massive danger game for us.
I really like what North has done this season. Made me look pretty stupid picking them for the spoon.
Prestia injury is untimely as Jacobs will probably go to Cotchin.
We need to quell Higgins. Sublime user of the ball.
Will be a good test for us.

Naw, let Higgins run free ! You can't cage a tiger. Um, Jack Higgins that is.

Astbury >> Hurley
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/afl/...n-mcgovern/1gyr7m1h2zvip1ks85gu8evt4b/slide/7

David Astbury (Rich)
20 disposals, 14 marks

It’s hard to argue, though plenty will, that Alex Rance is the best big backman going around, but teammate David Astbury isn’t far behind and pulled out a beauty against Fremantle.

His 14 marks led the competition for the round and stopped the Dockers in their tracks time and time again on Sunday, helped out as he was by ordinary Freo forward thrusts.

Seven weeks into the season, Astbury is enjoying career-high averages across the board and has changed his game somewhat from being Rance’s dour off-sider to becoming a second intercept-marking key defender, giving the Tigers a choice of backline structure when opponents try to take Rance’s creativity out of the game.

Watching the replay for the first time.
Astbury is superb.
Fyfe is brilliant, one-handed mark on the wing, among many exploits.
KMac pays close attention to Cerra.
As I said, Fremantle have major plans for Brayshaw and Cerra.

Newest_recruit.jpg
We’re lucky they didn’t call a 50 metre penalty for the pigeon in the protected area.

You are right. Yet we win by 77!

This current RFC team is strangling sides and then smashing them but it looks so effortless. It's like watching a magician perform a trick eventhough I know exactly what he is doing but I am still left wondering how did he do it so well right before my eyes!!??

WE ARE THE MASTERS OF SUBTLE ANNHILATION
Well posted :thumbsu:...right on the money!
It's a beautiful thing to be a Richmond supporter...
A little part of me at the moment finds life good! Is wonderfully happy! I feel invincible and all powerfull...untouchable and can do no wrong...it's totally illogical I know and i love it...the superiority i currently now feel over other footy team supporters is glorious! I love it!
That little part of me that has waxed and waned for well over 50 years mirroring the fortunes of my beloved club..shrivelled...grown...shrivelled again...many nascent false dawns then the gurgler...near extinction then resurgence...my club through thick and thin!
Half way through 2017 i had the strangest feeling we could go all the way...and i was quietly confidant...and expectant...
This year i know/feel we are good enough to...but whether we will makes me feel a tad anxious and at the same time excited...
B2B how glorious would that be!
In my time i have been lucky to see some very good sides...and the ones that come easily to my mind cos they stand out so...are Collingwood under Malthouse/Buckley...Essendon under Sheedy/Hird...Brisbane Lions under Lethal...the rest don't trouble my memories at all...well maybe Footscray!
Since that surge half way through 2017 till now we have lost one game! We are a good side!
We go B2B we will be a very good side up there with the best of all time!
This current side! This current side is amazing...the players are amazing...so many Champions excelling...i am besotted with joy...
We have witnessed so many players flower into champions in this side...Rance...Reiwoldt...Cotch...Dusty...and they still keep coming in Sheds...Rioli...Nanks...Caddy...Lambert...Houli...Grimes....Astbury...Floss...Prestia...Broad...Kmac...Graham...Conca...Butts...Shorty...CEllis...Towna...and now we have...Georgie boy who looks to be growing into a beauty!
It truly is amazing that this GF side still has players blossoming in talent...just quietly bubbling away..
As supporters we are so priviledged to see this wonderful side strutt it's stuff!
A champion team choc full of champion players currently in the zone and firing!
I know it's illogical but currently this Tiger side makes life look so fine and good...
It's a beautiful thing to be a Richmond supporter! :)

Last edited:
Well posted :thumbsu:...right on the money!
It's a beautiful thing to be a Richmond supporter...
A little part of me at the moment finds life good! Is wonderfully happy! I feel invincible and all powerfull...untouchable and can do no wrong...it's totally illogical I know and i love it...the superiority i currently now feel over other footy team supporters is glorious! I love it!
That little part of me that has waxed and waned for well over 50 years mirroring the fortunes of my beloved club..shrivelled...grown...shrivelled again...many nascent false dawns then the gurgler...near extinction then resurgence...my club through thick and thin!
Half way through 2017 i had the strangest feeling we could go all the way...and i was quietly confidant...and quiet..
This year i know/feel we are good enough to...but whether we will makes me a tad anxious and at the same time excited...B2B how glorious would that be!
In my time i have been lucky to see some very good sides...and the ones that come easily to my mind cos they stand out so...are Collingwood under Malthouse/Buckley...Essendon under Hird...Brisbane Lions under Lethal...the rest don't trouble my memories at all...well maybe Footscray!
Since that surge half way through 2017 till now we have lost one game! We are a good side!
We go B2B we will be a very good side up there with the best of all time!
This current side! This current side is amazing...the players are amazing...so many Champions excelling...i am besotted with joy...
We have witnessed so many players flower into champions in this side...Rance...Reiwoldt...Cotch...Dusty...and they still keep coming in Sheds...Rioli...Nanks...Caddy...Lambert...Houli...Grimes....Astbury...Floss...Prestia...Broad...Kmac...Graham...Conca...Butts...Shorty...CEllis...Towna...and now we have...Georgie boy who looks to be growing into a beauty!
It truly is amazing that this GF side still has players blossoming in talent...just quietly bubbling away..
As supporters we are so priviledged to see this wonderful side strutt it's stuff!
A champion team choc full of champion players currently in the zone and firing!
I know it's illogical but currently this Tiger side makes life look so fine and good...
It's a beautiful thing to be a Richmond supporter! :)
You ruined a great post by mentioning James Turd.Off with ya head.:p

FTR I wasn’t lumping all Tasmanians together. I genuinely believe Ben Brown is a product of incestuous activity. The guy just seems a little off to me.
LOL!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They'll say they were missing 2 of their best mids.Mitchell & Priddis.
Regardless of how the results go this week, the Eagles game will be talked up as a test for us, rather than them. I have a feeling in my nether regions that we'll go over there and spank them.

Regardless of how the results go this week, the Eagles game will be talked up as a test for us, rather than them. I have a feeling in my nether regions that we'll go over there and spank them.
Agree.Not afraid of the Eagles.IMO they are playing above themselves.We do actually travel well.

Just watch the game, now that he has added marking to his game, how good is Dylan Grimes. Close to best on in the first half in particular for me.
He reminds me more and more of Corey Enright. In my opinion, he's the best shut down defender in the game.

Agree.Not afraid of the Eagles.IMO they are playing above themselves.We do actually travel well.
I was listening to a few people on SEN yesterday saying how well that Darling and LeCras are playing. And while they have played well so far, my initial thought was...you just wait.

But first we have to do the business against lolnorf.

I was listening to a few people on SEN yesterday saying how well that Darling and LeCras are playing. And while they have played well so far, my initial thought was...you just wait.

But first we have to do the business against lolnorf.
We have both covered for starters.But your right we have to get over the AlmostHadDustys this week first.

The 3rd qtr dockers reminded me of 4th qtr hawks. Some of my comrades put it down to complacency. Well that could be a part explanation. However, I put it down to oppo optimising their clearance work by kick well to a moving forward line. This reduces rfc pressure around ball reduces turnovers in favour, and splits up our defenders so they cant cross pollinate and support.

And guess what? This is what north will bring. Should be fun. If they win clearances and kick well to a 3 tall forward line, watch out.

Rfc have to get proactive on developing 2 x plan b imo. One more taller genuine marking forward and blood another ruckman. If they just sit on what they have got then they will become just another may favourite which got worked out by end of year. It has been a great opp for some experimentation with a less than tough draw so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle, Changes for North

Back