Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 23 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

when clear his run and penetration and accuracy is a dlight
shorty has come on leaps and bounds i believe his stint in the magoos last year was the making of him he's playing now like a player who feels he belongs and that he should have a medal around his neck

Imagine training in the sweltering heat, looking at video, analysing and practicing your tactics for months on end over the off-season.

All to turn up to the MCG, get given false hope by being in the game for 3 quarters only to get slaughtered by the Richmond Football Club in the fourth quarter.

:( :(
did you get a gif of dusty making fyfe his bitch in the first term? just cut it off before he actually misses the shot at goal

shorty has come on leaps and bounds i believe his stint in the magoos last year was the making of him he's playing now like a player who feels he belongs and that he should have a medal around his neck

Maybe Broady can lend him his, and take a photo

Richmond, the worst AFL Premiership side in history, has held 2 of 7 opponents to their worst ever scores. At the same time we have averaged over 100 points a game.
Please pick from the following discussion points:
  1. Richmond are in fact a good side.
  2. Richmond built a good side by being smart recruiters. We misses multiple top 3 picks due to the introduction of the AFLs love-childs.
  3. The media will claim that the game was boring, and that the game as a whole is in a bad way.
  4. The media will ignore the sensational tackling and pressure that Richmond brings.
  5. The media will further ignore the sensational run and carry, long kicks and spectacular one on one wins.
**** me. Richmond play an incredibly exciting game.

Awesome to thrash Freo given the history, 3Q was wobbly, but considering their enormous clearance dominance it was not a huge surprise and we were still generating shots on goal, just not kicking them.

Graham was huge today in the skipper's absence, hard as nails and composure way beyond his experience, so much to look forward to from him.

Grimes had a pearler, he nearly always accounts for his opponent with ease but continues to add more to his offensive game, he's becoming a genuine gun. For a couple of 'hopefully maybe' players only a couple of seasons back, he and Astbury have been so crucial to our improvement.

Lambert was great, really building back to his best form from last year after a slow start. His work ethic is magnificent, that much hard running week after week will inevitably be rewarded and he's really starting to hit the scoreboard.

Plenty of others worth a mention, really solid across the board.

Hopefully Prestia will only be a couple of weeks, we're probably close to a 10% better side with him firing.

Lambert has been killing it in the past few games. Very industrious, efficient and clever.
Also agree on Graham. Finding form again.
The belief is really strong.

Just another day at the office ;)

Was annoying to see us so wasteful with our opportunities early and a nice 100 point win should have been banked with a percentage of 160 would have been nice.

Tigers really cant do this crap next week against norf, They are actually playing decent football and will be norf's grand final next week playing at a venue we dont like and doesnt suit our game style - Need to be on
Couldn’t give a damn about North mate as they’re a long way off. With Cotchin back we’ll rise to the challenge.

think i heard lloyd lead the team in metres gained.

rancey said the team got a rocket at 3/4 time. needed.

concerned about the kicking skills especially in the F 1/2. I feel that our brand of knocking the ball on at all costs may impact on some decision making into the F50. Seem to put it to a spot where therell be a contest, and then rely on our brilliant crumbers to pressure and get the ball.

The last quarter tho was delightful.

Houli keepin the ball in play in the final Q on the AFL members wing, walking a tightrope on the boundary resulting in a goal (I think) was effort.

Backline nasty!

Dustys kicking was shanky today. Odd.

Best game he has played at AFL level in 2 years. Wasn't being selfish and instead played his role.

cotch and benny wearing the new puma puffer vests

589696.jpg

That pigeon that put off matera, lives in my back yard , ive been feeding him and training him up
For a day like today,,, well done to my little winged friends
never knew you were a tigers man bill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best game he has played at AFL level in 2 years. Wasn't being selfish and instead played his role.

In life you must know your limitations. When he tries the fancy stuff he comes undone. Provide a target, presence and represent the darker skinned fellows with that tan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle, Changes for North

Back