• Reece Conca

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 23 9.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't stand that prick.... The players ******* hated him at the tigs. Richo doesn't have a good word to say about the campaigner. Astbury was second best on.

Sad to see. A once respected footy person now degenerating into a laughing stock because he forgets to take his pills.

just want to give a massive wrap for a whipping boy of this board in sammy lloyd is on a hiding to nothing and is pretty much locked into the 23rd man position but he would get a game at most clubs and i love the way he goes about it

18 disposals 5 rebound 50's 1 clearance 4 tackles 1goal and 5 score involvements
He was very very good today seemed to be the conduit between defense and offense, made good decisions and went for first option, kept it simple
Well played lloydy

cotch and benny wearing the new puma puffer vests

589696.jpg
They look ace. Do they come in long sleave?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't stand that prick.... The players ******* hated him at the tigs. Richo doesn't have a good word to say about the campaigner. Astbury was second best on.
Lazy commentating. He’s just looked at stats and taken the highest 3 most likely. Fyfe was good but even though they won the clearances they lost 12+ goals. Sandilands ok for some of the game but not worthy of 2 votes.

Even for a pessimist like me, I can't see anyone much stopping us this year.
Maybe West Coast, though not likely at the G ... or perhaps GWS, who seem to be depleted by injuries every year.
The only thing that has me slightly worried is that the competition pacesetter has rarely been able to hand g on late in the season .... the Bulldogs and us to a lesser degree have emerged from the pack late, which could entirely happen again ... August/September is a long way off.
But we are playing really good football, the type I haven't see since 1980 when KB was scouting the packs, Wiley was brilliant around goal, Lee, Roach, Jess and Cloke dominated in the air, while Tempany sadly missed out.
But we are damn good!

You know it's rarified air when being on top of the ladder and dominating now may leave us vulnerable late in the year ! Weird !! I hope not but loving that we are winning easy even when we're not switched on. I guess we just enjoy it. :0)

Unsung heroes the defence, only gave up 4 marks inside 50. Kept Freo and a Ross Lyon coached side to the lowest ever score. There is not enough praise for our back line and players like Grimes, Vlastuin and Astbury.

We keep grinding teams down and setting up forward opportunities. Number 1 for I50 with another 64. Just need to be cleaner with the ball to put the opposition to sword more often. The last quarter was very nice though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Fremantle, Changes for North

Back