Autopsy Roast & toast vs Melbourne and changes for round 21 vs Western Bulldogs

Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m done. The game is stuffed. Once gambling was legal, money flows and corruption infiltrated the AFL. They change the rules so umpires have influence on the game…..they do . No one from the media calls it out as they toe the line in the form of gambling sponsorship they receive. AFL receives millions of dollars from these companies it’s a business and AFL sets the agenda of who they want in the finals and to win it. We created the chaos ball which no team could replicate and the AFL had to step in to change the rules, umpire the game so no dynasty is made. It’s a business and better for revenue if games are not blow outs in prime time. Earsets introduced, snicko etc again to control the game to their agenda. It’s a shame we had a great game that has been ruined by betting companies and agendas the AFL can control. 🤬
This im done as well its all a load of bullshit and if you can't see it unravel in front of you your head is in the sand.... The matches are fixed...That Collingwood match the dude had a million on the pies seemed super weird Carlton are duds .....im over it..I would not be surprised if "Carlton the fairy tale", is now the narrative ..Actualyl we should all put a small wager on it...

They've clearly made Hopper slim down and become more outside. He's not that player. Needs to get to GWS size and get back to being a ball winning beast.
He refuses or can’t run defensively and he just doesn’t hurt offensively .
He just isn’t that good and isn’t that far in front of where rcd or Dow could have been with a little more development .

Play the ****en Kids!

No more free games to so called premiership heroes

Jack Graham and Grimes are liabilities

In - Brown, Cumberland, Nank, Short

Out - Grimes, Graham, Miller, Cotchin

Thought Soldo was very good for 3/4’s
Deserves another crack before Miller

Sadly without Lynch our current position on the ladder looks about right. Thought Soldo tried hard, but Gawn is just a match winner when he switches on. Happy to see Coulthard kick his first and fingers crossed there’s some changes made next week. Jack is looking so slow it’s crazy. At one point it looked like he was moonwalking on concrete when he tried to chase someone. Cumberland and Bauer need a run and see what they can do

Pretty much says it all when cotch, jack & Grimes 0 votes between them.
I would have been surprised if it was anything different.

Hope this is the nail in the coffin for our season, and Mini as a coach candidate.
Had no ticker at selection, and went unchanged.
Our skills are deplorable. Our midfield has no real plan, and our forward entries are constantly rubbish.
Pickett needs to go immediately.
Cumberland and Bauer need to come in for some more potency up forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Would love to see Bauer come in next week, However without a VFL game is unlikely. Cumberland should have played today no doubt.

Need a new coach

mini doesn’t have a plan b
you are underestimating the value of max gawn and viney mate they are champions of their club, the fisting we copped from Viney gone and the umpires cost us the game. add to that out best soldiers from out past cotchy, Grimes, Graham revolt could give us nothing when we needed heroes, blaming the coach is weak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This im done as well its all a load of bullshit and if you can't see it unravel in front of you your head is in the sand.... The matches are fixed...That Collingwood match the dude had a million on the pies seemed super weird Carlton are duds .....im over it..I would not be surprised if "Carlton the fairy tale", is now the narrative ..Actualyl we should all put a small wager on it...
Meanwhile things like racism in football are swept under the carpet. The AFL investigation into Hawks racism claims are nothing but a joke. Nothing to see here. The investigators didn't even interview those accused at Hawthorn. Its not only AFL footy its everything in modern society. Its all geared to making more profit. Service or quality of goods no longer exist. Just hype and bullshit.

Season over

not sad…just frustrated

could have been different
Just like last season..rinse & repeat
I know if Lynch was in we would at least be up there, but still not good enough. We have not been good at developing our younger brigade. Our old brigade have been allowed to go on too long.

I give my blessing for benny gale to go to the afl and be second in charge to stop this farrken corruption

benny needs to be at the afl next year

you are underestimating the value of max gawn and viney mate they are champions of their club, the fisting we copped from Viney gone and the umpires cost us the game. add to that out best soldiers from out past cotchy, Grimes, Graham revolt could give us nothing when we needed heroes, blaming the coach is weak.

viney's the best c grader in the history of the comp

Hope this is the nail in the coffin for our season, and Mini as a coach candidate.
Had no ticker at selection, and went unchanged.
Our skills are deplorable. Our midfield has no real plan, and our forward entries are constantly rubbish.
Pickett needs to go immediately.
Cumberland and Bauer need to come in for some more potency up forward.

yet we were 20 points up a couple of times against the team that will probably end up flag favourites in a couple of weeks get your hand off your Ballsack mate

I give my blessing for benny gale to go to the afl and be second in charge to stop this farrken corruption

benny needs to be at the afl next year

unfortunately anyone from our club will be neutral n won't do anything to help us out

we don't have dodgy campaigners like Hocking at our club

No one sugar coat that. It was a poor effort by us, full of simple errors that should not be made in the afl and just stupidity utter stupidity.
It was embarrassing
Sorry that’s bs, we tried our hearts out today. Just a few too old to last the distance, not to mention the two soft 50’s and broads holding the ball int the goal square after being hit in the head. I reckon that just about sealed it, we were physically and emotionally spent.
Could be also that they are just that little bit better. But try we did

I was at the game and thought the first 3qrts were fine. We held our own and positioned ourselves to challenge. I don’t really get those (most) bagging mini for subbing Millar, not like he’d done that much. Also I think the Balta move was worth a go, those irate who have the benefit of hindsight; …ok.Maybe put your handup for the vacant position. Also, so Grimes goes out, so who comes in???? He holds his spot IMO. Today’s lesson will be good for the likes of Banks, Ross, Coulthard, Young.

I’m done. The game is stuffed. Once gambling was legal, money flows and corruption infiltrated the AFL. They change the rules so umpires have influence on the game…..they do . No one from the media calls it out as they toe the line in the form of gambling sponsorship they receive. AFL receives millions of dollars from these companies it’s a business and AFL sets the agenda of who they want in the finals and to win it. We created the chaos ball which no team could replicate and the AFL had to step in to change the rules, umpire the game so no dynasty is made. It’s a business and better for revenue if games are not blow outs in prime time. Earsets introduced, snicko etc again to control the game to their agenda. It’s a shame we had a great game that has been ruined by betting companies and agendas the AFL can control. 🤬

Funny thing is, the commentators make observations like "three times Richmond led by 20 points" but never, ever utter the reason why the margin was cut back: Bullshit umpiring decisions. It happened like clockwork.

I was at the game and thought the first 3qrts were fine. We held our own and positioned ourselves to challenge. I don’t really get those (most) bagging mini for subbing Millar, not like he’d done that much. Also I think the Balta move was worth a go, those irate who have the benefit of hindsight; …ok.Maybe put your handup for the vacant position. Also, so Grimes goes out, so who comes in???? He holds his spot IMO. Today’s lesson will be good for the likes of Banks, Ross, Coulthard, Young.

So does Coulthard get a full game next week. Surely he does.

and what a cu*t of a bloke that egghead dan richardson is

all this is happening under his watch. son of a premiership tiger and hes pissing on our club the dumb campaigner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back