Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No point he will most likely be out for half a season
Was good enough for the suns.
He will be back.
Did you see the phone call Coulthard made to him when he got picked? He idolises him.
Must be captain

Was good enough for the suns.
He will be back.
Did you see the phone call Coulthard made to him when he got picked? He idolises him.
Must be captain
I like the idea, Lynch is a solid citizen but I question his endurance and ability to remain on the park.

WTF happened to our recruitment when Miller is our 3rd best KPF option? No disrespect to Miller, but Riewoldt has been toward the end of his career the last 2-3 years. Why were we prioritizing multiple inside mids rather than at least a 30 goal/year KPF?
our clearance work needed work. i think the club thought we could challenge for the flag this year, one more tilt so to speak hence the inner mids.

who could we have drafted? (i acutllay dunno who)

Only 52k ???
Shithouse.
wouldve got 80k if we are umpired fairly

that and the stand rule that was brought in to stop us has alienated our fanbase from this corrupt league in massive numbers

we arent on a level playing field

Couldn't believe my eyes in the game day thread when everyone was lauding mini for "moving the magnets" and put Balta forward.

Our defence absolutely went to s**t the moment that move was made. Their key forwards were already having a good game but to move your best KPD out to compound the problem is borderline moronic.

One tin arse goal doesn't mean the move worked at all.

Could be the dumbest coaching move you'll see all season from 18 clubs including West Coast and North Melbourne.

Went into the game with no marking targets when Ryan and Cumberland were available (Miller does not count ) so you need to own that decision. You don't then completely sabotage team structure by moving the #1 intercept marker in the AFL.

Thanks but no thanks Mini. Good luck in the future.
you're kidding yourself mate the move of balta fwd had to be done we needed something up there to win the game and as far as at backline getting annihilated it had nothing to do with that, it was more to do we could not stop gawn and viney who absolutely had a picnic as our midboys were cooked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cheater-cheating-abish-mathew-3avsdf9uyk5z1tuf.gif

FMD!! When are we going to show some balls and speak up about the umpiring? Those fifties, which both resulted in goals, were absolute ****ing bullshit, the Taranto holding the ball, too, and Broad, I think it was, has his ****ing head taken off but it's holding the ball. Enough's enough. Sure, in the end, it wasn't why we lost but it's every ****ing week that we get screwed over by the umpires.

FMD!! When are we going to show some balls and speak up about the umpiring? Those fifties, which both result in goals, were absolute ******* bullshit, the Taranto holding the ball, too, and Broad, I think it was, has his ******* head taken off but it's holding the ball. Enough's enough. Sure, in the end, we weren't good enough for long enough and it wasn't why we lost but it's every ******* that we get screwed over by the umpires.
Unfortunately not many clubs will come forward about the umpires, As much as I would love to see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back