Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought Nash was very influential today. Cripps is such a big midfielder he can just bully smaller midfielders but he more than met his match in Nash. Strong, tough, fast and is adding marking to his game. One of our most important players, in my opinion.
Both he and Cripps will be feeling it tomorrow that's for sure. Our big Irish bull definitely kept him honest today though.

Its Happening GIF by MOODMAN

Not sure why some people think we can't have Gunston and Breust in the same team, 10 goals in 2 games between them. Gunston is taking away the opposition's best defender while Breust is coming off as a sub and making a impact. Plus they are coaching the kids which is invaluable. Sure they have lost a yard or 2 in pace but they make it up with their IQ and still hit the scoreboard, they still have a role 2 play imo

You know what sucks about these kind of games? I went to get food in the second, wasn't gone long but missed 3 goals! Took my 4yo to the loo in the last, missed Breust's goal that put us in the 8. You just can't time your runs without missing something.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I also noticed it too. We were not getting anything in F50. Few chopping arms called by commentators and not called too

We got smashed with some egregious umpiring early. I was concerned that it might have made for a long day, before Carlton capitulated.

Seriously, they weren't even remotely missable either. Then that Weitering free when he slipped over was insane.

A few led to goals too.

At least the institutional racism didn't rear its head today

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
This coming from a guy who supports the club that had John Elliott in charge when they rorted the system and cheated. GTFO if you want to talk ethics you clown. Enjoy the Brownlow that might come Cripps way it's the closest thing you guys will come to success.

Carlton ten years into a rebuild watching Hawthorn overtake them in 4 years.

Overtake World Rx GIF by World RX - FIA World Rallycross Championship
Don’t you…um…like… have to win a flag….or make a GF….before you start a rebuild?

Carlton haven’t done either of those things for over 20 years! 😉

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back