Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

SEN Hawks Radio needs to come back. Made the game so enjoyable and took out the nerves. Thank you Quarters, Lehmo and Dipper. That was Gold!
Is that the one that is part of the Hawks Insiders podcast?

Ca we listen to it again?

There is also a dude on youtube who shares all the abc commentary from start to finish. For those who work alone like me, its bloody great!

While I love CJ, Ward and Finn, Im thinking that this is the best team on form we can put on the park.

No one ever mentions him but Jarman Impey is a huge heart and soul player for this club
Yep, couldn't agree more. Morrison has such a good footy head.

Left plenty of goals out there. We could have really entrenched ourselves in the eight but **** it I'm getting greedy at this point.

What a win. Genuine four quarter performance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Weddle had 18 disposals and 605 metres gained. That is absolutely incredible.

How do you drop Harry Morrison after that? His second, third efforts were so bloody good. 86% DE too which is usually the knock on his game.

I bloody love this team!

Just a reminder. Clasher Dear just turned 19 last week. Strap in for the next decade and a half.

So many key players are still young. Calsh, Watto, Mass, Ginni, Weddle, Mackenzie, Day, Newc, CMac.

Our next group aren’t that older either. We have the second youngest list in the comp (Gunners & Breust spike our team’s average age).

This group will be special.

While I love CJ, Ward and Finn, Im thinking that this is the best team on form we can put on the park.

No one ever mentions him but Jarman Impey is a huge heart and soul player for this club
He's been a rock all year. The crimmo medal is gunna b a bottleneck full of contenders

On SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Weddle had 18 disposals and 605 metres gained. That is absolutely incredible.

How do you drop Harry Morrison after that? His second, third efforts were so bloody good. 86% DE too which is usually the knock on his game.

I bloody love this team!
No way, Morri stays in for sure. Great start, grat goal, and after that great effort at every contest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back