Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel % won’t matter.
We broke Carlton today.
WCE will roll them.
Every chance of that happening.

St Kilda as well.

Carlton could lose 7 of their last 8 games and finish 11th.

To all those that wrote our season off last week don't deserve to post anything this week. Well done hawks!! We are in the 8 and we can win the flag!! I've got that confidence similar to 08!
Tempting as it is to agree, everyone who got down in the dumps last week deserves a mulligan. Group hugs all around I say.

It’s a very weird season and I genuinely don’t know whether we have 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 games left.

Could be anywhere from 2 to 6.

So exciting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the far wing there was a free kick in the second quarter and the time keeper didn't press play again, that is 7 seconds right there. Judd, I think it was Judd.

Robbed, the game was shorter and we are lesser as a Club for that.

200.gif

Tempting as it is to agree, everyone who got down in the dumps last week deserves a mulligan. Group hugs all around I say.

It’s a very weird season and I genuinely don’t know whether we have 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 games left.

Could be anywhere from 2 to 6.

So exciting!
People were saying it was not possible for us to make the eight after last week. That's not mullligan worthy, it's give-mummy-back-her-keyboard worthy..

Boyd from Carlton got no stats. Was he one of the injured ones?

Yep. Think he hyperextended his knee. Didn't look good at all.

Pretty brave to stay out there but was completely cooked.

He may not have hit the scoreboard, but Watson was utterly superb with his F50 pressure and linking the midfield to the forward line when he worked up the ground. Easily justifying the pick we used on him.

I don't want to sound too ungrateful / arrogant but does anyone else feel like we left at least 7-8 goals on the table there. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with the win but I really would've loved to see us decapitate them in the last.

View attachment 2075971
yes, it looked like that and I was really hoping for 100 points,

But, even though they were decimated with injury, we had run very hard all day and were a little fatigued as well.

Hopefully no injuries and we fire up again next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back