Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Morrison stays in and CJ plays at BH until there is a opportunity again like Ward, Mackenzie had to.

Yeah, there is absolutely no justification for dropping Morrison after that.

Perfect wingers game.

Chopped off the opposition's defensive entries and ended up with a goal and assists from our goal square.

Textbook.

because no one has posted it...

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

i think we all need to take a moment to acknowledge the true architect of this achievement: Delecate Des . never stopped believing. 😜

I still can’t get over how many contests the Wiz impacts.
He plays a foot taller and 20kg heavier than he is.
He's a mighty mouse! I'm 179cm he's 170, and he could run rings around me

Glad to see Harry Morrison love in this thread. Unfairly maligned - today showed what he can deliver in a game where we had it all on the line. Absolute best 22 at present and CJ has to prove why he should be dropped and not vice versa.

Let’s f*cking go!!!!!!!!!!

I love this club.

Way to show everyone what we’re made of.

Finally in the eight!

Finals are locked in, I’m convinced. Bottom two teams to finish it off… sounds good to me, but still need to win both to play September.

Everyone played amazingly, all around, Weddle, Gunners, and Calsh with three goals, Ginni and Breust with two each, and the rest spread out between so many. Moore at his best, him, Morrison and Watto with 11, 10 and 10 score involvements each. Frost, Sic and Scrimma amazing behind the ball. Newc, Mackenzie, Amon, Impey, Worpel all amazing. Take a bow Sam Mitchell.

I’m confident we can go all the way from here, if we keep going how we went today (apart from the moments where we handballed too many times), we can beat anyone.

Carn the Hawks!!! 🤎💛

Attachments

• IMG_3564.png
    IMG_3564.png
    67.9 KB · Views: 60

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know if there are replays available?
Get Kayo and watch replays.

If you are pressed for $$, get a $1 sim from Woolies/coles & use the number to sign up to Kayo's free 1month deal( incognito mode if you have used Kayo before on existing number). Remember to cancel it before month ends or Creditcard would get charged( still can use the whole month).

Enjoyed this win a lot. Now it is wishing for everyone else to stumble, so we can make the Top 4 and we hold our nerves to win next 2 by big %

Obvious performances have been called out today and rightfully so - but Chol had one of the best 5 possession games I’ve ever seen today. He created pressure all day on Carlton defenders, halved contests and was a looming threat all day. One of those games that if you just look at someone’s stats it barely tells the story of the day the player had.

Glad to see Harry Morrison love in this thread. Unfairly maligned - today showed what he can deliver in a game where we had it all on the line. Absolute best 22 at present and CJ has to prove why he should be dropped and not vice versa.
Certainly earned his spot for his 100th next week. CJ has been a bit tentative the past week or so.

If you are pressed for $$, get a $1 sim from Woolies/coles & use the number to sign up to Kayo's free 1month deal( incognito mode if you have used Kayo before on existing number). Remember to cancel it before month ends or Creditcard would get charged( still can use the whole month).

Enjoyed this win a lot. Now it is wishing for everyone else to stumble, so we can make the Top 4 and we hold our nerves to win next 2 by big %
Apologies - I meant is there any way we can listen back to the Hawks Radio call of the game

that high hopes, but we're still a way off from the likes of Cats and Bulldogs, but would happy to see how we'd go

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back