Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

If there was any hope the hawks didn't have a significant cultural issue, these responses have quashed that.

Truly shocked and disgusted. I feel physically ill that you people still exist in our society.

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
You must really be suffering. As person with an indigenous Australian heritage, I am so glad you are there waving the patronising racist flag for your kind. You and your pathetic racist views patronising us as though we need your defending. You truly make me sick. You pathetic racist bigot.

Last edited:

If there was any hope the hawks didn't have a significant cultural issue, these responses have quashed that.

Truly shocked and disgusted. I feel physically ill that you people still exist in our society.

Wow. Seriously, you choose to play the race card now after a footy game?

Wake up to yourself.

You people? You racist campaigner.

Gee, Harry Morrison is a professional. No fuss, no bother. Just Mister Cool. Love his work and I'm thrilled for his 100th game next week. Good on you Harry!

It really isn't. It's quite bland. You are just a white hawthorn supporter from the Bible belt (making assumptions).

You see this champ, this is a pic of my brother with the great man Cyril. My brother asked him about Hawthorn and he said he loves the club and he always will. So what ever is going on with the court proceeding he doesn’t hold Hawthorn responsible just certain people that were there at the time.

Jog on..

Attachments

• IMG_2106.jpeg
    IMG_2106.jpeg
    467.6 KB · Views: 101

The transparency of your faux outrage is only matched by how pathetic it is. For the sake of everyone, please withdraw from public life, stay in, and get a carer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want this to come across as negative about Harry because lord knows I was one of his biggest fans when he was on the outer, but I think he was helped by Carlton just being a great match up for him. They don't really have anyone who is going to test him for speed on the outside.

Reckon he stays in provided we keep winning, but I could see how he might get omitted for a game against a club like the Dogs or GWS if we make finals.

I don't want this to come across as negative about Harry because lord knows I was one of his biggest fans when he was on the outer, but I think he was helped by Carlton just being a great match up for him. They don't really have anyone who is going to test him for speed on the outside.

Reckon he stays in provided we keep winning, but I could see how he might get omitted for a game against a club like the Dogs or GWS if we make finals.
could be the hard luck story of the grand final

Every time you post here you're only exposing yourself as more and more of triggered sore loser.
Can't you see that?

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Arguably the greatest melt I’ve ever seen, time for bed champ

how is this troll not red carded yet?!

Watching him continually embarrass himself here is the icing on the cake of today’s win. I’m here for it.

That our club is living rent free in his head makes me happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Hawks sink the Blues

Remove this Banner Ad

Back