Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

amazing we could get the win and score over 100 points ...with our lacks of disposals talk about efficiency

Gov our leading disposal getter 25

kelly 19. yeo 17 cole maric 16....reidy got 12

funny game isn't it ;)
We really need an accumulator, someone who is guaranteed not to go missing during games and who you can count on to get around the 30 disposals every game.
A Priddis type.

Away win, in Tasmania, in a comeback, against the tin-rattlers.

Fremantle lose at home.

Melbourne lose a close one.

Essendon choke and lose at home to a team that has won no away games until now.

Collingwood choking themselves out of finals.

This might be the best footy weekend since the premiership, and theres still a day to go.

We really need an accumulator, someone who is guaranteed not to go missing during games and who you can count on to get around the 30 disposals every game.
A Priddis type.
No thanks

We need someone who uses the ball efficiently and accumulates. Priddis was not efficient.

On SM-S916B using BigFooty.com mobile app

She's got a WHAT in WHAT? She did the freakin "Kangaroo" at the Olympics then rolled around on the the floor like a cheap drunk.

She likely ended Breakdancing being invited again as an Olympic sport ..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

McKercher has minimal impact on the game. AFL player ratings had him at the same level as Trew lol
McKercher is gaff . The resemblance in stature, running capacity and game style is uncanny.

He will be a great player no doubt .

But a death by a 1000 cuts type player like gaff not an team lifting impact player like Harley

Fremantle lose at home.

This might be the best footy weekend since the premiership, and theres still a day to go.

Don’t forget the Brisbane choke ,it’s been a weird weekend for comeback wins by so many teams..

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

These are the kind of wins that help fortify a winning culture with the young boys.

Hard fought, back against the wall and coming from behind. Kinda win a club with a built in loser mentality like Norf would relish.
Boohemian, I really like this, but not really the North thing.
Kinda the same as people being happy if Freo lose.....personally, don't care at all.
If our team/club is moving forward, that makes me happy.
Positive vibes.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McKercher is gaff . The resemblance in stature, running capacity and game style is uncanny.

But a death by a 1000 cuts type player like gaff not an team lifting impact player like Harley

He's still a slight teenager. Has a heap more pace and penetration in his kicking than Gaff. Will be one of the best mids in the game within 5 years. North are playing him off the backline to help him accumulate and get some confidence just like they did Sheezel and it appears to be working well for him right now.

Yes, McKercher looks to be an amazing player for a long time.

He's still a slight teenager. Has a heap more pace and penetration in his kicking than Gaff. Will be one of the best mids in the game within 5 years. North are playing him off the backline to help him accumulate and get some confidence just like they did Sheezel and it appears to be working well for him right now.
Don't be dissing Gaffy though
2 x AA says great 'midfielder'

Fremantle lose at home.

Biggest downside was Power winning (& Brisbane losing).

Over last few years it has been hard even caring about the ladder or other games.

Gaff wasn't slow and was able to kick a goal from 50 for many years

Remember gaff was drafted in 2010 . He is unfortunately cooked

Gaff wasn't slow and was able to kick a goal from 50 for many years

Remember gaff was drafted in 2010 . He is unfortunately cooked

Firstly, I didn't say Gaff was slow at all, I'm saying McKercher is ridiculously fast - let alone by comparison.

Secondly, I also didn't say Gaff's kicking was always bad, but even at his best it does not have anywhere near the depth of McKercher's.

You comparing the 2 is just mind-boggling and I can only assume you saw about 7 seconds of McKercher's game after suffering a head injury.

No doubt he will be a very good player for a long period of time. Just clearly not on Reid’s level. They could have had both hahaha

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 22, 2024: Positives and Negatives vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back