Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Excellent game across the board.

• Clarke beat Daicos. If you move your elite HBF forward, you're giving up. Clarke won.
  • Stephens ran and ran
  • Hickey beaten a bit but still did well
  • Rampe's spectacular
  • I love Ollie's composure down back
  • Fox was BOG for me. His defense and ball use was superb. We lose without him today

Only complaints:
  • Set shots and goal kicking in general, need to sort that out
  • McDonald is our best handballer but I think Amartey offers up a bit more at the moment

Unchanged next week unless Amartey gets the nod over McDonald

Sound less salty, BT

Love how he spat the dummy with 7 minutes to go in the 3rd and he's just like "well I guess the games over lets just get it over with"

We played finals-style footy, four quarters of pressure and hard running. Didn't let them play their game at all - kept them to lowest score for the year.

Awesome defence in the last quarter. They had 22 inside 50s to our 10, but kicked only 1 goal in junk time. Totally stopped them dead when in past two months they've repeatedly overrun opposition sides in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans had 97 marks, > 20 marks over Collingwood's 70.
Collingwood had < 80 marks for the game
Swans had 13 i50 tackles - Collingwood 12.

LID IS OFF!!!!

Consistent across the ground. Pressure immense. Ran the game out, tackling the opposition into oblivion.

Sensational. Finish it off next week and earn a worthy rest.

Ralphy now sooking the crowd booed Gimpivan. You know what, he was proud of what he was doing. Live by the sword, die by the sward. He can go **** himself.

Might be a misberable prick and I own up to most of my faults most of the time

I am Swans fan oif yiu would like to know , might not seem

I need to give them credit more often

Still think Tommy cops to much shit , he is very good defender. Look across the league to judge

I wrote of Stephens and he is shitting on me

Im right about fox , adds so much and what he allows others to do

Thought Lloyd played as an actual small defender.

Clarke was good let’s be honest , never been a fan but

Gotta love rowy but work on your kicking pal

McDonald is on the brink but is he ready atm

I like the slow keepings off , we get control and we are maturing as a hole

Thought paps was trying to do much

Is hicky best 22

I don’t think we can play 2 rucks

Im right about fox , adds so much and what he allows others to do
Fox was our best defender today without a doubt

McDonald is on the brink but is he ready atm
He sorts his set shots out and probably has a game where Buddy is more up the ground, he'll have a breakout game and kick 6 very soon

Great win ...dominated them and apart from about 10 minutes in the final quarter they looked like a mid table team.
Bit of a struggle with some unforced errors but intensity was high.
Fox again was superb , I am another one with egg on my face about Stephens who looked polished just needs to flatten out the floaty kicks. Hickey was better second half. McDonald probably stats wise won't look good but he competed well and had some nice touches should stay in. Rowbottom was excellent. Reid apart from goal kicking took some very solid marks Clark might not be the most skilled but he again put in a huge effort. Really happy with that today great result into second and everything in our hands against St Kilda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Statement made Against Collingwood 27 point winners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back