Autopsy Swans got the job done winning against roos

Remove this Banner Ad

Well good to see that the Norf squad of '96 put up just as much fight as their team did, only they fought against each other at the pub on Saturday night. I guess rooting your teammates wife causes a bit of tension 20 years down the track.

What a shit show Marvel is with all the works and half the top their closed off due to a small crowd. I actually prefer being up on level 3 rather than sitting down the bottom. Despite the big numbers of Bloods supporters, I thought they were quite subdued, credit to us all giving Stephenson shit after his brain fade.

Couple of things I picked up sitting down on the ground level was how loud Rampe is with his instructing of teammates. It is continuous too, almost a running commentary of where his teammates need to position themselves. The second was just how much our forwards get held without the ball, yet they almost never get rewarded. Heeney in particular is more or less in a permanent tackle. The umpires are ****ing gutless and don't pay the free. If he played in the midfield for a Victorian club, he'd be leading frees for.

I only saw the clip of Franklin waltzing behind Stephenson and couldn't believe when watching the replay that it was the second time (at least so far!) that he did it.

Also here is an example of why McDonald should be locked in the 22 every day of the week compared to our other young forwards. Amartey and McLean aren't doing stuff like this.

Also here is an example of why McDonald should be locked in the 22 every day of the week compared to our other young forwards. Amartey and McLean aren't doing stuff like this.

Amartey no but McLean has some really good assists in his CV. Take a look at Paps winning goal against the Cats last year.

McLean has had plenty of these moments. Warner's goal against the Hawks in Tassie doesn't happen without the slick assist from McLean.

Well good to see that the Norf squad of '96 put up just as much fight as their team did, only they fought against each other at the pub on Saturday night. I guess rooting your teammates wife causes a bit of tension 20 years down the track.

What a s**t show Marvel is with all the works and half the top their closed off due to a small crowd. I actually prefer being up on level 3 rather than sitting down the bottom. Despite the big numbers of Bloods supporters, I thought they were quite subdued, credit to us all giving Stephenson s**t after his brain fade.

Couple of things I picked up sitting down on the ground level was how loud Rampe is with his instructing of teammates. It is continuous too, almost a running commentary of where his teammates need to position themselves. The second was just how much our forwards get held without the ball, yet they almost never get rewarded. Heeney in particular is more or less in a permanent tackle. The umpires are ******* gutless and don't pay the free. If he played in the midfield for a Victorian club, he'd be leading frees for.
All spot on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Player ratings for the week

Remarkably even spread for the Swans

Swans
Warner 9
-
Heeney 7
-
Franklin 6
Gulden 6
Parker 6