The Review

Who will leave as a result of the review?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan should be arranging the terms of reference with the Board... then stay right out of the review.
Yeah I think that's fair, and if he's asked to provide something else so be it.

Several figures within the club have spoken in favour of change, and we are seeing it in the handling of much loved senior players so far. The chairman and CEO however, are yet to join the chorus.

If the review finds Fagan is the right man to lead the club through the next period then so be it, but it doesn't look good for him.

Big rumour going around that Neil Kerley will be one of the two footy heads of the external review to be announced tomorrow
Neil would pull no punches, but I think he's pretty senile these days and spends most of his time caring for his wife.

Aren't you forgetting the North Korean style censorship of the muffin meeting? Those questions were perfectly reasonable, but feenix67 and co only received the barest of lip service, and had to wait months for it.

Just their actions with regards to that tells me all I need to know.
Perhaps they form part of the group I was talking about? ;)

If Burton remains the club is dead, well for me anyway.

I am just numb with disbelief that our club is run by such a pack of incompetent, selfish and deluded arseholes.

To call for a review rather than just address the issue because of relationships at the club is mind blowing.

This review better bloody clean Burton and anyone who let this happen out.
So hang on, let me get this straight. You are now pissed off at them BECAUSE THEY HAVE ORGANISED AN EXTERNAL REVIEW. **** me drunk you are impossible to please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well as promised yesterday I’ve emailed Fagan offering to help them improve their communication, which is the area I work in

It would be easy and understandable for them to say they want to wait for the outcome of the review, but I’ve said I’m happy to talk anytime

Let’s see what response I get

You could teach them to use full stops at the end of their sentences.

That’s because you are THICK.

I’m glad they’ve organised a review, but the fact they’ve had to go external instead of cleaning up their own mess is an indictment on the club.

And at a minimum if they don’t get rid of Burton then they can fu** off.

Is that clear enough for you Mum?

Pretty much why Blight had a crack at them.

Fagan should be arranging the terms of reference with the Board... then stay right out of the review.

Exactly.

He goes on radio and says he doesn't want to preempt or molest the process, and then gets involved in it which obviously affects the outcome. Makes no sense whatsover. Surely it's inaccurate reporting.

I ask a question tonight and was told to remember there are two reviews going on at the club, an external one with Tim Gabbett, Jonah Oliver and 2 to be named at a later date, looking at the Football side from Board to boot stapper,
And an internal review with Fagan involve looking at both side of the club. the internal review is also bringing in a few outsiders to look into certain areas. and thats were Rucci got his rumour from.

I ask a question tonight and was told to remember there are two reviews going on at the club, an external one with Tim Gabbett, Jonah Oliver and 2 to be named at a later date, looking at the Football side from Board to boot stapper,
And an internal review with Fagan involve looking at both side of the club. the internal review is also bringing in a few outsiders to look into certain areas. and thats were Rucci got his rumour from.

Makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Review

Back