VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

gotta say, I like the look of Ilaroo.

for an 18 yo kid, playing 1st ruck, he shows a heap of promise

good size, moves well, decent craft (forget the BS frees today), competitive streak

will get stronger.
Has been an inspired choice
Athletic and aggressive- will become very strong

Not concerned with his craft / giving away frees

My concern with Demettia atm is even Draper showed more at HB. Struggling to find the footy at hbf doesn’t bode well.
he's playing wing but yeah he looks like he's new to the game and doesn't know where to run or how to find the ball

wtf does Hiney look at /see?

he's playing wing but yeah he looks like he's new to the game and doesn't know where to run or how to find the ball

wtf does Hiney look at /see?

This might sound harsh but I don't see any AFL traits in him or anything that stands out. You look at Allan and at least he has something about him. In before I got shot down for this opinion.

This might sound harsh but I don't see any AFL traits in him or anything that stands out. You look at Allan and at least he has something about him. In before I got shot down for this opinion.
“An explosive athlete with speed to burn, Harry De Mattia is just as dangerous bursting out of congestion as he is hunting down opponents

waiting to see this from the kid

Sullivan the only one that looks above the level today or least could play a role in the seniors. Johnson been ok with 2 goals and competing in the air.

Big roo solid in the ruck. Gave away two goals from holding ruck frees which I’d be surprised if they were actually there.

Other than that, not much else!

Need a lift from reef,Demattia and our AFL listed mids

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allan needs to strengthen up, twice he has fallen to ground too easily from contact

Yeah, i am not even seeing flashes of AFL from from Ed. I'd just love to see him skin his opponent in a couple of contests, take a contested mark, kick a running goal, burn off a defender with this mythical speed ... he seems to be where the ball isn't a lot lately.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back