VFL VFL Round 17 v Carlton - Sunday July 21st. 11:05am @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we sack Josh Fraser after this Game?

So Crocker needs to retire has been terrible. If he wants to contribute to the club then be the VFL runner.

Same game plan different team same result. We get a break and it’s 1v2 every time in the forward line.

Cox doing ok against Pitt. Doing enough to go back in the seniors, Billy is doing ok too other than that as for AFL players errr no one saying pick me.

Notice I said ok not good or anything else, that just about sums it up a couple of players doing ok and not much else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DeMattia looks like a bust to me. I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he first came back from his finger injury. But it’s been over month now and he still can’t get near the ball.

early days, but yeah, he doesnt look likely does he

jiath on the other hand is struggling, but i have seen enough glimpses to have little doubt he will make it to afl

Watching the VFL is pretty much like watching the AFL team at the moment. We just can't get the bloody ball or hold on to it when we do. We have no holding pattern when teams get a run-on
Very UnWatchable

early days, but yeah, he doesnt look likely does he

jiath on the other hand is struggling, but i have seen enough glimpses to have little doubt he will make it to afl

I don’t see any AFL traits in him.

But I do agree with you on Jiath.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL Round 17 v Carlton - Sunday July 21st. 11:05am @ Ikon Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back