Autopsy Roast & toast vs Melbourne and changes for round 21 vs Western Bulldogs

Best vs Dees

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game wasn’t on Mini. He had us playing well for 3 quarters. Unfortunately a team of 22 can’t play a team of 26 and this one was all on the umpires starting with that bullshit 50metre penalty in the 2nd quarter.

Have to play kids now. What the * is the MC thinking. We have only beaten poor teams this year. It's not a coincidence.

Guys performing at VFL MUST get games. Especially guys like Cumberland, Sonsie and Clarke who have shown signs at the level
Problem is that we seem to have a bye every second week in the vfl so no one can get any continuity of football.

Until our club calls out this blatant cheating umpiring I’m not spending one more cent enough is enough everyone must now boycott games to say we are serious something seriously needs to be done I’ve had a gutfull our club says nothing If this was Collingwood or Geelong they would be going troppo at the afl
Don't be one of those people. We didn't lose because of the umps. We lost because we allowed the game to be played as a stoppage-score-fest and their midfield were better than ours.

I’m done. The game is stuffed. Once gambling was legal, money flows and corruption infiltrated the AFL. They change the rules so umpires have influence on the game…..they do . No one from the media calls it out as they toe the line in the form of gambling sponsorship they receive. AFL receives millions of dollars from these companies it’s a business and AFL sets the agenda of who they want in the finals and to win it. We created the chaos ball which no team could replicate and the AFL had to step in to change the rules, umpire the game so no dynasty is made. It’s a business and better for revenue if games are not blow outs in prime time. Earsets introduced, snicko etc again to control the game to their agenda. It’s a shame we had a great game that has been ruined by betting companies and agendas the AFL can control. 🤬

Couldn't believe my eyes in the game day thread when everyone was lauding mini for "moving the magnets" and put Balta forward.

Our defence absolutely went to s**t the moment that move was made. Their key forwards were already having a good game but to move your best KPD out to compound the problem is borderline moronic.

One tin arse goal doesn't mean the move worked at all.

Could be the dumbest coaching move you'll see all season from 18 clubs including West Coast and North Melbourne.

Went into the game with no marking targets when Ryan and Cumberland were available (Miller does not count ) so you need to own that decision. You don't then completely sabotage team structure by moving the #1 intercept marker in the AFL.

Thanks but no thanks Mini. Good luck in the future.
Not sure what game you were watching but our backline already went to shit when Balta was playing down back. Petty made him look like a rookie today. It was pathetic

No offence but god damn the ‘no plan b’ thing is such a played out / lazy take. Every coach would have multiple plans and strategies beyond our understanding.

But I agree that we may need a new voice at the helm ultimately. I like Mini but not sure he’s the one to get us back to the top.
Subbing off miller when their lame arsed forwards are playing like Lockett

and putting KMac up forward again….Pickett in the ruck again…jack as the lone tall forward again

Agree …we need a new voice…different game plan…new take on things

we have the cattle…need a new approach, not just more of the same ish

No lynch has destroyed our season
A spud like Milfshake killed us yet
Cumberland can't get a game
The way the ball was coming out of the middle today Lynch would have kicked a bag.

Their key forward group kicked 10 goals — ours kicked one.

That’s the issue
He gave it his all but it was just a serviceable game

With Nank the better option and Ryan next in line what’s the point of holding Soldo

Trade bait for mine
Soldo is a good back up ruck. Held his own in the first half against Gawn but was ground down.
Nank/Soldo combo is better than anything else we have at the moment.

So disappointed but when you get reamed by the fuggin fluro maggots like that, it gives the oppos all the momentum.

JackR8 to sit out next werk and Bauer to come back in. Cumbo in too

Sorry Grimsey but that was poor. If only Gibcus was ready to go.

Nank to be back in with Shorty too

Fugg knows who to drop tho.

And a big fugg you umpos. Strewth

Alf-punch.GIF

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tale of two teams with no forwards. They experimented and found someone, we continued to ignore not having one and just see what happens.

Every champion also has the day when they realise they are not up to it anymore. Grimes will realise this today. Love you Dylan, but you know what to do.

Our forward line did fine given the lack of entries. The reality is our midfield got obliterated for the last 50 minutes. Prestia, Hopper, Taranto, Bolton they didnt get it done. Obviously the ruck didnt help, but we need more given the money we spend on these guys.

The two fifties and the missed call on ball where pickett took his head off and played holding the ball really killed the game. We looked the better team live for almost three quarters. It is comical when you have blokes kicking 6 in the 2s who can’t get a run, we have the worst forward line in the league

Soldo is a good back up ruck. Held his own in the first half against Gawn but was ground down.
Nank/Soldo combo is better than anything else we have at the moment.
Think Ryan would be a better option as a back up ruck along with Miller

At least Miller and Ryan can be utilised in other positions in terms of being depth on back up players
Unfortunately Soldo can’t so I really don’t think he justifies his list spot just to be a back up

The decision to sub of Miller was a coach killer and Dimmer did the same think first round.Our forward line is incompetent yet Cumberland performs and we don't play him puzzling.Balta moving to the forward linebopened up our defence.To many favourites for me I don't see enough hard calls.

As others have said I didn't like how he said he will leave retirement to Jack and Cotch there champions of our club we love them , but time to move forward no one's bigger then the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back