List Mgmt. 2013 Trade / Draft / Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
By not saying McEvoy, Lenny, Joey and Steven wont be traded I am going to have to come to the conclusion that they are all 100% going to be traded this year. This club is a total basketcase and Pelchen is out of control. :D
Settle down, he stated Roo because he was mentioned by Mark Allen

according to trade week radio. dal is as close to done as you can get before trade week starts, to go to north

i wonder what we will get?

I agree - what could they possibly give us to satisfy the "extraordinary" tag. I can't see why we would accept pick 25 and Delaney in return for Dal. There must be more to it.
Trade Radio came up with plenty of "sure bets" and "locked in" trades last year that didn't happen so perhaps it hasn't happened at all.

I can't believe you said that, we'd be no chance to get him, if we at least displayed some interest..
The noise all year is that we're going to be aggressive during the trade/FA period, or is it only a one way street..
Let's offload great clubmen like Dal & recruit players like Delaney..??
My perception of aggressive, is to at least target potential stars like Adams to our club & trade for early picks..
How unprofessional of the club to not at least interview him & provide a presentation to Adams..
We all know he can play & has just turned 20, & the last time i looked we won 4 out of 21 games this year..

did you ever stop to think they were after him and were eventually told that other clubs had offers much better than ours. we were at some stage leading the race, until about 5 other clubs started coming in with very decent offers

our only hope was pick 3 and i doubt we'd give that up (thank god)!!!!!

If Delaney is going to thrive once he gets more of a chance and cements a spot in our backline , and doesnt just end up being a depth player going in n out of the side.
Then id be happy with Him & 25 for Dal. Yes Dal has a couple of quality yrs left in him , but its not about that, its about rebuilding the backline.
But its a risk i guess cos Delaney has only played 20 odd games, hard to judge wether he needs a fresh start ( like Roberton ) or he is only ever gonna be 'handy' at best.
Interesting to see what happens between Nth & Saints with this one.

Hi everyone,
I don't post often but I read the posts on this forum daily. I have read Brian Speaking's posts and after what I have just heard on SEN, I am worried about my beloved club. Marco said he had heard that the Saints are in dire financial trouble, so much so that they may not even be able to write a cheque for anything. He also said that he had heard from a reliable source that Roo is unhappy and collingwood think that he is gettable. I know some of you may say its all crap that and Marco knows nothing, but with a culmination of Finey's rant, the posts on here from what appears to be those in the know, Nettlefolds resignation, it's too much to just sweep under the rug, David Swartz also eluded to Water and other officials not being on the same page. I hope today's review helps to turn this all around.

well he sure got that nick reiwoldt call right didnt he o_O

people need to take a serious chill pill. the entire club is going through a transition and will continue to over the next 12-24 months. the skies not falling. other clubs are going through similar changes and you dont hear their supporters crying doomsday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

people need to take a serious chill pill. the entire club is going through a transition and will continue to over the next 12-24 months. the skies not falling. other clubs are going through similar changes and you dont hear their supporters crying doomsday
Supporters aren't crying dooms day. There appears to be a few unsettling things happening at our club that is not necessarily happening at other clubs. Supports are just voicing their concerns for the club.

Good point:thumbsu: So i checked the Collingwood site to see if they were self destructing about losing Heath Shaw and such.
Just saw threads about " How long till you Dad gets out of Jail" and "Teeth, are they overated?" absolutely no panic over there. So we should relax as well:thumbsu:

Supporters aren't crying dooms day. There appears to be a few unsettling things happening at our club that is not necessarily happening at other clubs. Supports are just voicing their concerns for the club.

really? i dont see anything different in the football dept than what has happened at west coast over the last 5 years. particularly this year

other clubs are cutting and trading just as many senior players

in terms of the board, the same has occurred in numerous clubs over the last 5 years

it just seems some are quick to hit the code red button

people need to take a serious chill pill. the entire club is going through a transition and will continue to over the next 12-24 months. he skies not falling. other clubs are going through similar changes and you dont hear their supporters crying doomsday

Admittedly, they might be, but I don't care about them to listen.

... If a Doggies fan whinges, and nobody gives a stuff, does he make sound?

Good point:thumbsu: So i checked the Collingwood site to see if they were self destructing about losing Heath Shaw and such.
Just saw threads about " How long till you Dad gets out of Jail" and "Teeth, are they overated?" absolutely no panic over there. So we should relax as well:thumbsu:

exactly!!!!

have a look what has happened to the pies football dept since the end of 2011. they have turned over and lost people left right and center

i dont hear them criticisng the club to the extremes our supporters are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back