List Mgmt. 2013 Trade / Draft / Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been away without internet for a week

Anyone happy to summarise last 50 pages?
- What do we do with Dal Santo
- Dal Santo to Essendon, not happening because they cheated and no picks
- Dal Santo to Norf, likely
- Josh Bruce for Fisher possibility
- Delaney chooses St Kilda as preferred destination
- Unsettled administration at St Kilda, older players upset.

If we trade Dal for Delaney and pick 26, then what would a package of 26 and our 3rd rounder get?

26 and 37 = ???

- What do we do with Dal Santo
- Dal Santo to Essendon, not happening because they cheated and no picks
- Dal Santo to Norf, likely
- Josh Bruce for Fisher possibility
- Delaney chooses St Kilda as preferred destination
- Unsettled administration at St Kilda, older players upset.

Ahh-yep. About sums it up.
Can I get the last 2 weeks of my life back now .

did you ever stop to think they were after him and were eventually told that other clubs had offers much better than ours. we were at some stage leading the race, until about 5 other clubs started coming in with very decent offers

our only hope was pick 3 and i doubt we'd give that up (thank god)!!!!!
We're one of the few clubs with significant salary cap space aren't we..??
I wouldn't look at a trade, go via the PSD..

Surely could have asked for a trade instead?

Why? Being delisted FA is better for him, gives him more options and he can choose where he wants to go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

he isnt a delisted free agent, as he requested to be delisted, so will go thru to the drafts

He's the exact same as Roberton last year. He is officially delisted which makes him FA. Any club can pick him up.

Soooo... The St Kilda football club isn't good enough for Tom Ledger. Ok I'm officially starting to believe all the rumours, the club is ******. Game over people.
Lol because Ledger is a massive loss, a player who wasn't best 22 and was always gone IMO anyway even if he didn't "Delist himself".

he isnt a delisted free agent, as he requested to be delisted, so will go thru to the drafts

"Ledger's manager, Jason Dover of Stride Sports Management, toldAFL.com.au on Monday his client had decided his best chance of finding a new home was via one of November's three Gillette Delisted Free Agency Periods."

Surely could have asked for a trade instead?

i cant see pelchen delisting a player that another club wants to trade for

sometimes the other clubs just arent interested in giving up anything significant. so in the best interests of the player its best to set them free (see roberton vs cale morton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back