Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Gunners a good shot at 500 goals and a small chance to get to 250 games for Hawthorn (currently 23 away)

Punky will be the first rookie drafted player to 300 games and can move up the small forwards goal kicking ladder (26 behind Milne at the moment). Apart from Eddie Betts who else is there to catch?
Just a living legend: Lethal.

Gunners a good shot at 500 goals and a small chance to get to 250 games for Hawthorn (currently 23 away)

Punky will be the first rookie drafted player to 300 games and can move up the small forwards goal kicking ladder (26 behind Milne at the moment). Apart from Eddie Betts who else is there to catch?
Not going to be a smart alec and say Lethal or KB who were both clearly different and in leagues of their own... of similar players, Betts has the record for non KPF goal kickers imo, and I don't think Breust catches him. He's 92 goals behind at this stage.

He definitely catches Milne and Brad Johnson though.

Reminds me of the punter who was on TikTok ready to film himself with Andrew Johns and deliberately mistakes him for another player. Turns out Andrew Johns despite being a notorious piss-taker is a complete drip when it comes to being the butt of the joke himself.

Wowee some of the stories I've been told about Joey. Makes Cousins look like a saint.

Oh i can totally see how he fits in with us but if he genuinely wants to be playing big midfield minutes i don't think we make sense.
It makes sense to have quality depth to cover injuries, like having Day and McKenzie out, not that that would ever happen. Perryman would be very handy this week.

Can we clone Isaac Smith?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allegedly Roughy at lunch with Barrass, Bartel and Reid. Can anyone else confirm as this was a Facebook rumour?
Not sure about the meeting with Bartel but it sounds plausible...
Why you ask?
Well a couple days ago at a popular local Hawthorn establishment with a fair amount of Hawks memorabilia on the walls, a certain wce defender was at the bar enjoying a beer, after posing the question if anyone else was with him he simply glanced outside. There was a HR meeting happening, with a big, rough, local man.

Take from that what you will.

He’s got talent I have seen him play several times in the vfl he’s worth a punt in similar way to Leek Aleer behind too many and may come on as an early
20s 194cm swingman.
If he went anywhere it would most likely be home to SA.

Why you ask?
Well a couple days ago at a popular local Hawthorn establishment with a fair amount of Hawks memorabilia on the walls, a certain wce defender was at the bar enjoying a beer, after posing the question if anyone else was with him he simply glanced outside. There was a HR meeting happening, with a big, rough, local man.

Please explain

Why you ask?

The plot thickens…
america dun GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back