Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Bombers v Blues Sun June 9th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

AEST

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL .. Every Essendon fan I know was expecting bottom 4 or bottom 8 if we had a good year.

They were not expecting to dominate Carlton for large parts of the game, whose list is peaking now, and end up losing the game with kicking for goal and a few crucial fumbles down back. Considering it was a game for 2nd on the ladder I would have though that a good side would have buried a middle of the road team like Essendon if they were kicking for goal that badly.
We put you 40 down inside 5min and ended the game before you even got a sniff to start the last, what would you call that?

How are people letting Jake Stringer get away with yet another lacklustre performance. 7 touches up to 3 quarter time. How Bombers supporters let him get away with these games over and over again is puzzling.

Top four frauds.
Yeah, nah. We've dominated them with shots, inside 50's, and around the ground. Just haven't taken our chances.

We'll use the bye to learn from it and reset.
You were smashed when it mattered, at the start of the 4th while there was still a chance. We found another gear while you were waddling along.

We put you 40 down inside 5min and ended the game before you even got a sniff to start the last, what would you call that?

Got the margin back to a couple goals and if it weren't for the missed opportunities you would've been smashed, what would you call that?

Enjoy the win but be careful not to get your heads a bit too big. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicking for goal and entries inside 50 killed us

Carlton had the class and more effective forwards and are a damn good team

Hollands very good and Zac Williams seems to have found his niche as a forwad

We more than our chances - just failed to take them

Anyone who thinks we haven't improved in a lot of areas is kidding themselves and has the blinkers on

A week off and go again - enjoy tomorrow folks if you have the day off (not here in QLD or in WA)
You're a classy poster

You were smashed when it mattered, at the start of the 4th while there was still a chance. We found another gear while you were waddling along.

We were the ones who found another gear, as the majority of the match showed. Smashed you in forward 50 entries, shots, etc. Bitter fact to swallow for you, I know. You'd much rather have a "convincing" win, rather than have doubts in the corner of your mind. But just calling it as it is.

A 35yo Goldstein still has his measure but he’s good, real good.
Just confirmed you didn't actually watch the game and just judged on hitout numbers

Got the margin back to a couple goals and if it weren't for the missed opportunities you would've been smashed, what would you call that?

Enjoy the win but be careful not to get your heads a bit too big. ;)

We were the ones who found another gear, as the majority of the match showed. Smashed you in forward 50 entries, shots, etc. Bitter fact to swallow for you, I know. You'd much rather have a "convincing" win, rather than have doubts in the corner of your mind. But just calling it as it is.
You lost to the better team. Suck it up.

A 35yo Goldstein still has his measure but he’s good, real good.
You're the king of shit takes. I assume you're just trolling and you keep running into the loungeroom, excitedly proclaiming 'I've got another one mum'.
You go girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Bombers v Blues Sun June 9th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back