Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Bombers v Blues Sun June 9th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

AEST

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 33 39.8%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bombers fans - I don't think Jade Gresham is the answer you're looking for...

Yeah, nah. We've dominated them with shots, inside 50's, and around the ground. Just haven't taken our chances.

We'll use the bye to learn from it and reset.

Fair few shots from bullshit frees lets be honest

Carlton were just better, this isnt the ashes, cant claim moral victories

But Id probably say the same if I were a dons fans to be fair

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that Carlton, Collingwood and Essendon are all on 16 premierships and they're kind of at a similar level this year.

Essendon are a level below. They've played all the bottom teams. Collingwood and Carlton both have had a heap of injuries and played more difficult games to start the season.

It is difficult to separate Collingwood and Carlton though. Both teams at full strength, I wouldn't be able to pick a winner.

For all their dominance, when the game was there to be won at the start of the last quarter, Essendon barely touched the ball. Carlton won like a good team, did enough whenever they had to.

Bombers fans - I don't think Jade Gresham is the answer you're looking for...

4th for stoppage clearances, 1st for i50's and 1st for i50 ground ball gets. In the top 5 of the competition for two of the latter. Instrumental to our forward press/around the ground. Isn't flashy like goals so it gets missed unless you look at stats.

Got a goal tonight and kicked a few bags to get us going in the close wins we had.

All our forwards just couldn't capitalize tonight. Inaccuracy was rampant throughout our entire team. I know you're a troll and it makes no sense to reply but eh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 13 - Bombers v Blues Sun June 9th 7:20pm AEST (MCG)

Back