Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

What will the AFC do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hately into the squad, Fog into the team
I would bring in both for Sloane & Lynch (who hasn't been able to fully train all week) & share the midfield load with Schoey & Berry also having more inside minutes.

My prediction:

Out: Sloane, Lynch
In: Hately, Fogarty

Certainly not out of the question that Worrell sneaks in for a “managed” Doedee or Hamill, but with the Sloane and Lynch injuries, I’d suggest this gets put on ice for at least another week.

Next man up.

Pedlar / Hatley / Fogarty ... bring it on.

If we are going to blood the next band of players, there is no time like the present - and by "present" I mean the gift that is playing the Roos right now :)

I'm not saying we are walk up winners, just that they are clearly the worst team in the AFL right now (as we were last year).
Hately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly will be a lot of chaos ball with Dwayne Russell likely to commentate again
"Port Adelaide invented chaos ball back in 1870, but they didn't call it chaos ball back then. It was onion ball, onions being plentifully back then. So much so the original Port Adelaide uniform included an onion tied to the pantaloons"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

As I said, we'll cross that bridge if/when we come to it. Who knows - there may be an injury around the corner which solves the problem anyway (the law of averages says that this will probably happen).

Well, there ya go.

Last edited:
2-4 is ok.... mind you matt crouch was 1 week...

fu** what is it with this club and injuries
Been a joke for years now

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
So a player gets a poke in the eye during the game that's down to the club?

Checked out other clubs early season injuries btw?

How the hell did it even happen? Was it in the game?
Yes it was, you see him grimacing when it happened and pretty sure I saw the Doc on the sidelines looking at it when he came off, those watching live would know better than I.

Another classy post from the usual suspect.
Whatever that means
I did say Sloane's injury was obviously a bit different but DIDN'T detract from the overall problem of the past few years
An injury is an injury and you can't use this to distract from the point that most of them appear to be club mismanagement
But you go for it cos you're so better .

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes: R4 2021 vs North Melbourne

Back