Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 game stretch though. That’s not my recollection of Buckleys tenure, they always tipped in…even when we sucked.
The injuries all year have caught up to us.

Bit hard to experiment & try new things with your game plan when you have different personnel every single week. Bring in 2-3 players, lose 2-3.. on repeat all year.

They look exhausted. Mentally & physically.

And I still don't agree they always tipped in under Bucks. I recall watching many frustratingly, boring games under Bucks where players were just jogging, doing the bare minimum & looked like they couldn't care less.

Yeah, I’m clearly blaming the US elections and global conflicts for our demise. You’re a hysterical sook.
Yeah, but the players always tried for Bucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every time I watch Teakle I gnash my teeth. A good, ordinary player but just what we have needed these past few weeks. He's competitive in the ruck and a good target up front.

Even as depth he is clearly a better quality player than Long and I just don't understand how they could choose Ned ahead of Teakle.

I would love to be informed about the thinking behind their selection.

Every time I watch Teakle I gnash my teeth. A good, ordinary player but just what we have needed these past few weeks. He's competitive in the ruck and a good target up front.

Even as depth he is clearly a better quality player than Long and I just don't understand how they could choose Ned ahead of Teakle.

Absolutely spot on
Shocked we passed on him twice

I would have chosen Teakle over Bytel.

She’ll be right, after yesterday’s result and 24hrs to digest I’m actually quite content, strangely enough cause I was seething last night.
If you had of said before the finals last year we will win the flag but will collapse next year and not even make the 8, I’d take it in a heartbeat.
Just go out there and play next week lads!
We are reining premiers for 5 more weeks.

C’mon it’ll be great. We can get Swanny as an assistant coach. Appoint Mick as Football Manager.
Yep

Get the brown brothers back
Jack madgen at centre half back
Eddie putting us on the front pages again by putting his foot in it over and over again

Back to the future

C’mon it’ll be great. We can get Swanny as an assistant coach. Appoint Mick as Football Manager.

Jeez Jmac I was just about to defend you and say you contributed brilliantly when you told us about IPA's

and then you go and f#ck it up by posting this

They didn't choose Ned ahead of Teakle, they chose Smit ahead of him. Long was picked after Teakle was taken.

That decision itself (Smit v Teakle) is the one to have an opinion on - would Smit have been there for our 2nd pick? Who knows?

They didn't choose Ned ahead of Teakle, they chose Smit ahead of him. Long was picked after Teakle was taken.

That decision itself (Smit v Teakle) is the one to have an opinion on - would Smit have been there for our 2nd pick? Who knows?
For where we’re at, I’d much rather have Smit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back