Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urgh, not looking forward to this one. The feral Richmond fans will be licking their lips. Still going to to the game, f*** those bandwagoners.

Out: Kreuger, Sullivan, Long, Markov & Reef
In: Cox, Macrae, Harvey Harrison, Dean & Schultz

Moore, Dean & Frampton in the backline.

Cox, McStay & Howe forward. Schultz to follow Cox & McStay.

Nick Daicos to the defence. Macrae just needs the rest of the year in the midfield. If he’s no good, we just rookie list or trade him. Career on the line.

Got no faith in Reef.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha yeah. I'm hoping enough time has passed that things have changed lol
She's not really into footy, so its been a while since ive taken her to a game
I suspect she'll still not be into footy after this week's game either. I'm not expecting high skills or excitement, are you? 🥴

Out: Kreuger, Sullivan, Long, Markov & Reef
In: Cox, Macrae, Harvey Harrison, Dean & Schultz

Moore, Dean & Frampton in the backline.

Cox, McStay & Howe forward. Schultz to follow Cox & McStay.

Nick Daicos to the defence. Macrae just needs the rest of the year in the midfield. If he’s no good, we just rookie list or trade him. Career on the line.

Got no faith in Reef.
Macrae was poor yesterday in the vfl. he doesn’t need the rest of the year. Bytel is ahead of him. Carlton’s 19 year old midfielder Binns destroyed our midfield. And he can’t get a game with their afl side

Last edited:
They will be desperate for one big scalp to hang on their belts in an otherwise forgettable season.

They won against the Swans this season.

Surely that was a far bigger scalp than us at the moment?

Urgh, not looking forward to this one. The feral Richmond fans will be licking their lips. Still going to to the game, f*** those bandwagoners.

I’m going too. Strangely, I think the club needs more support when we’re down, than when we’re flying. I’ve never understood the attitude of not going just because the team is playing poorly (very poorly in fact).

Is the ‘army’ - Fly’s 19th man - only around for the good times?

It’s why I admire the North supporters who turn up year after year, and even in recent years the West Coast supporters who kept their numbers up at games.

There may be more changes but

Out: Krueger, Sullivan, Long, Markov

In: Cox, Macrae, Bytel, Parker

Long did minimal.

Play Bytel and Macrae in the middle… final chance to make an impact at senior level or delist (trade out Macrae)

Bring Parker in for Markov. Markov form terrible and Parker showed potential last time in seniors

Keep playing Richards and McInness

De Goey sub to rest him partially

Sounds radical but club needs to make firm decisions on fringe personnel at years end
when Bytel receives the ball, he isn’t treacle slow, HE IS ABSOLUTELY STATIONARY.
I haven’t seen a player stop and prop so consistently badly for us since peak Chris Mayne.
You can play think music for Bytel.

He is a clogger.
And I am very happy with the recruiting of Smit mid season, but we should have taken Teakle over Bytel as an SSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back