Game Day Collingwood vs Richmond - Sunday 28th July 2024 - 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too fussed about McInnes missing but the scary part is that outside of Mccreery (due next week) and Mihocek, this is probably our best team? If we can't win this we are very tired and potentially cooked.

Hopefully - touch wood - no injuries Sunday so we can roll into Carlton with a near full strength side for one of the first times this year.
I think they are very tired.

The non stop injuries all year, plugging holes every week, so many debutants, young kids carrying big loads, experienced players playing through injuries & no consistency in team set up has contributed to lack of connection, synergy & energy. Imo.

Having almost everyone back at this stage of the season won't mean they'll automatically click & get their mojo back in one game.

Although that's what we all want.

A win this Sunday may give them a bit of energy, confidence & momentum though 🤞

I'm not too fussed about McInnes missing but the scary part is that outside of Mccreery (due next week) and Mihocek, this is probably our best team? If we can't win this we are very tired and potentially cooked.

Hopefully - touch wood - no injuries Sunday so we can roll into Carlton with a near full strength side for one of the first times this year.
Don’t forget Mitchell as well

If we can't win this, will start planning my long overdue OS holiday.

5 weeks back we looked capable of finishing top 4. If we can't win this then I have no problem saying that on current form we're the 2nd worst team in the competition.
Even then I wouldn't want to be playing in Perth. Unbelievable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey people, if you haven’t already done so, donate to the Magpie Nest program. An email was sent by the club today.
Very worthy cause.

Bytel. Parker. Schultz. Cox. HH IN

Reef. Kreuger. Richards. Sullivan. Markov out

A bit strange for a reigning Premiership side but this season nobody can complain that we didn’t “play the kids”.

Other than Harrison and Richards they mightn’t be very good but virtually all players on our list have tasted senior footy at one time or another - and most multiple times.

It will make the keep/trade/delist exercise a bit easier at season’s end.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back