Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Top 5 v GWS

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I was happy today - stupid happy, but happy.

Finally got to see a game live.

We really contended with GWS, who got us on cleanness and maturity.

Some of the kids did well - Green, Banks etc

Midfield worked well in general.

KPFs couldn't take a mark or convert opportunities, unfortunately. But Sampson could actually hold his own in the AFL for he first time. Huge step up.

Pick 1 looks fairly well locked in maybe 2 if we beat North.

Overall, I see a team that has weaknesses, but has he ability to improve fairly quickly if he right players are added. High end skilled mids and KPFs particularly.

few issues, Miller missing some punches, kozi can't kick straight, Ryan can't mark. Minor issues we can fix by ....
I’m glad someone else thought Sampson showed a bit. I think our coaches has stuffed his development up as he used to be a good leading mark and kick in the VFL. This one handed rubbish has to be limited to only when he is no chance

Was too busy giving Nank a spray for the poor kick to compete for it 😂
The shit kick by Nank gave him the out he wanted. He was thinking. Awesome, shit kick, **** that one's on you Nank, I'll just stand here with arms out while Ward takes an easy chest mark a few steps away.

Geez I like the cut of Kingsley’s jib. I liked his comment about “fast feet around stoppage”. That’s exactly what we need to increase in the off season. We’ve got the grinders and the gut runners but we desperately need a couple of faster midfielders with elite agility who can use it well. You can see when Bolton goes in there we look so much more damaging. Need more of that. And our forward line needs a lot of work. Is that too much to ask?

I know it’s a tad harsh but I thought steely green was poor. He looks lost and like he hasn’t got any elite qualities and kinda fluked 3 goals. Hopefully I’m wrong but he needs to improve a lot.

Hugo most improved this season.

Finally, after watching the under 18s today I really hope we don’t finish bottom. No advantage at all this year as there’s so many good players with no clear stand outs. Let’s keep making a nuisance of ourselves.

Although the midfield was reasonable, some of the I50s weren't clean but agree that forward line was dysfunctional and lacked polish and skill.
The FL didn’t put enough pressure on their HB and they ran the ball out easily giving them easy and efficient forward entries. Outcome a high goal to F50 entries efficiency.

I was very vocal about Millers game today, it was an absolute shocker

But TigerImposter ’s boy has also had a fantastic season so far and been an absolute rock down back

Not happy with his game but even the best players have bad ones

What’s important now is how he responds next week and learns from today
Milller was beaten today but I remember seeing a young Hogan kick 4 goals on Rance. So maybe not that surprising. The surprised was that Balta wasn’t moved onto him. All of our defenders were beaten at various times. It was a strange game. Green was good. Banks is so much better on a flank rather than a wing and HRS and Mansell showed real improvement. Kosi looks like he could be a reasonable player in a better forward like. Short and Kmac are list cloggers.

The shit kick by Nank gave him the out he wanted. He was thinking. Awesome, shit kick, **** that one's on you Nank, I'll just stand here with arms out while Ward takes an easy chest mark a few steps away.

Spot on! As I was watching it, I was thinking “They’ll be talking about this on the Richmond board”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez I like the cut of Kingsley’s jib. I liked his comment about “fast feet around stoppage”. That’s exactly what we need to increase in the off season. We’ve got the grinders and the gut runners but we desperately need a couple of faster midfielders with elite agility who can use it well. You can see when Bolton goes in there we look so much more damaging. Need more of that. And our forward line needs a lot of work. Is that too much to ask?

I know it’s a tad harsh but I thought steely green was poor. He looks lost and like he hasn’t got any elite qualities and kinda fluked 3 goals. Hopefully I’m wrong but he needs to improve a lot.

Hugo most improved this season.

Finally, after watching the under 18s today I really hope we don’t finish bottom. No advantage at all this year as there’s so many good players with no clear stand outs. Let’s keep making a nuisance of ourselves.

Good points! At every opportunity we have replaced speed with a plodder. Even our “quick” players in Mansell, Campbell and green aren’t particularly fast.

We commited to Hopper and Taranto, now we need to put speed around them as they lack it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Roast & Toast v GWS and Changes for Port

Back