VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

commentator saying ash pressing his case to replace mihocek whilst reef been off since half time 😂
Ash kicked 5 goals and while Reef was on 4 disposals and 1 point. If you can’t see that Reefs time at the pies is well and truly up. Time to stop hoping he does well and realise he just doesn’t have it.

Ash kicked 5 goals and while Reef was on 4 disposals and 1 point. If you can’t see that Reefs time at the pies is well and truly up. Time to stop hoping he does well and realise he just doesn’t have it.
Read what I said perhaps. Quite clearly reef was held over which the commentator has missed. I also clearly said ash played a better game…

The club took Reef off at half time, clearly because they plan/planned to play him on Friday.

Read what I said perhaps. Quite clearly reef was held over which the commentator has missed. I also clearly said ash played a better game…
Whatever, you laughed at your own comment, take that as you will. There’s no chance Reef will be playing seniors I’ll put my house on it.

Our VFL team is a joke and if you think it isn't negatively impacting the development of our kids to get trounced every week and never maintain possession of the ball you're clueless.

Our forwards never get a chance to develop their game because the ball never gets to them, when it does it's a scrappy mongrel that favours the opposition.

Our midfield can't kick or maintain possession to save their life. Bytel was a terrible pick up... We play a brand of footy where we need precise kicks to aggressively kick down the middle without turning it over, then pick blokes who can't hit the side of a barn with their foot skills. Strange.

Oh clearly because he hasn’t touched the footy in a half, was barely visible last week and deserves a recall. I’m sure he’ll be playing but in the VFL.
Lol. You think they took him off for that reason?

In the VFL, and you think they take a player off so he can recover some form? Where, on the bench?

They'd keep him on the ground for the remainder of the match. Not take him off.

Btw : Reef kicked 2 goals & had 9 tackles last week. Hardly what I'd call invisible.

Last edited:
🙄 do you understand how BF works? I reply to a ridiculous comment with another ridiculous comment, they haven’t invented the sarcasm font yet and yes I believe Reef won’t be playing as I’ve said.
You think they took Reef off in a VFL match because he was quiet in the first half?

Yes or no.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

🙄 do you understand how BF works? I reply to a ridiculous comment with another ridiculous comment, they haven’t invented the sarcasm font yet and yes I believe Reef won’t be playing as I’ve said.
Reef was rested at half time, what else was he rested for? I’m not disagreeing that ash played better, but reef was rested. Whether you agree or not. That tells you he’s playing. What I said was simply facts that the commentators (and you it seems) have missed

Our VFL team is a joke and if you think it isn't negatively impacting the development of our kids to get trounced every week and never maintain possession of the ball you're clueless.

Our forwards never get a chance to develop their game because the ball never gets to them, when it does it's a scrappy mongrel that favours the opposition.

Our midfield can't kick or maintain possession to save their life. Bytel was a terrible pick up... We play a brand of footy where we need precise kicks to aggressively kick down the middle without turning it over, then pick blokes who can't hit the side of a barn with their foot skills. Strange.
:'(

Seems certain that Reef is playing next week. I don't understand why anyone would believe he doesn't have any prospects at AFL level. He has hardly been given a huge chance yet. He was concussed just at the very point when he looked like he might well have been approaching break out form. I have been looking forward to his return ever since, and so far he has only had one opportunity, and not a real one, since he was the sub.
I also think that AJ has put up his hand again with this performance, and he couldn't have done so at a better time for us. It is likely that we will have two forced changes (Checkers, and most likely Cameron. Though no major damage is done, surely he would rest up after such a hit, and also IQ is doubtful).
Therefore, I think both AJ and McInnes will be required for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back