VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

I get it Dave, but you wouldn't leave early in the last quarter if we were winning. It can be tough swallowing a bad loss with feral fans giving you shit but I think the very definition of band wagon is jumping off the ride when the crap hits the fan.

I copped a big backlash for having a go at the early leavers during the Swans game at the G. We were only two games away from one of the greatest days of our lives-surely the supporters can stick out a rare loss (at that stage of Fly's era) without spitting the dummy and storming out of the ground.

The optics are terrible too as you see the fans streaming out of the aisles and the opposition giving them a send off. Like friendship- it's easy to be there when it's all fun and partying. The test comes when the down times arrive.
That does not Effect me.

I don't listen to Idiot Fans

For me I only go with my Support Worker so we can wait to near end of game or end of game

People have Families and be easier to leave early IF we getting Flogged for themn

Why are they playing him forward when we are in dire need of a tall athletic defender?
Its a strange one isn't it? His future is clearly down back, but it seems they are playing him forward because of our lack of tall forwards at this point. He is happy to play anywhere, but they are just playing him where they think there is an opportunity at the moment.

McInnes will replace Mihocek. It’s all but confirmed given he sat out most of the match despite being needed.

Noble will very likely not be back as there’s not enough time given the time out period starts the day after, not day of.

Iliro not ready for AFL. Only other VFL names who could return are Macrae and Sullivan.
Noble was concussed on the 29th and is allowed to play on the 12th day post concussion. That’s the 11th. Unless he has had issues he makes it with a day to spare.

Noble was concussed on the 29th and is allowed to play on the 12th day post concussion. That’s the 11th. Unless he has had issues he makes it with a day to spare.
And he's had no symptoms to date. Was already ticking the concussion boxes pretty quickly. I don't see there should be an issue, unless something changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a strange one isn't it? His future is clearly down back, but it seems they are playing him forward because of our lack of tall forwards at this point. He is happy to play anywhere, but they are just playing him where they think there is an opportunity at the moment.
Knowing forward craft can stand you in good stead playing CHB.

Noble was concussed on the 29th and is allowed to play on the 12th day post concussion. That’s the JULY 11th. Unless he has had issues he makes it with a day to spare.
Now it’s less confusing (for me at least 😉).

We've been having this conversation for the last decade and for some odd reason Derek Hine keeps surviving.
Might have something to do with the flags, GFs, PFs, finals and rapid tracking back to contention that has occurred on his watch

We were ordinary for most of the game save for a couple of 10min periods, quite similar to the seniors.

Macrae and co lifted albeit when Frankston took their foot off tbh in the last.

Very frustrating game without many postives. Johnson played well, Sullivan tried hard. Allan had a so so game. Big roo was competitive.

Demattia we probably all unfairly expect more

I think Frankston had spent most of their petrol tickets by 3/4 time rather than took their foot off.

Given they only took one player off at half time, I assume that means they expect Cameron and IQ to be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it seems unlikely, they could still elevate someone who played the whole match. Especially as the sub. Does Noble miss again?

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL VFL round 15 v Frankston. Sunday July 7 1:05pm @ Kinetic stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back