2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

WWT would be one game clear from 6th and 7th and a shitload of percentage with South and Norwood to play, you’d think they’d beat South while Adelaide have Port and Sturt and North face Norwood and West. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s only percentage that separates them.
Need port to knock of eagles today.

Gollant doing a Fergus Watts impression, enough that we may be able to trade him rather than delist him

Gollant trying bloody hard to get noticed by a list management team, either the crows’ or someone else’s
Gollant and 3rd rounder for Lukoscius?

I've watched him all year and he has improved game by game. Today 31 disposals with a goal. Looked real good. Another pre-season will make a big difference to him. Good draft picks him and Oscar Ryan.
Edwards is the type of player that will shine with better players around him. He has an elite kick, they just need to get the ball in his hands more

You have a good one there guys

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I like Edwards but some remedial work on that dodgy ball drop is needed. Was hoping he’d iron it out this season.
Wouldn't worry too much about the ball drop there mate. His kicking is elite, the boys just need to give it to him.

Great game from him today

Gollant and 3rd rounder for Lukoscius?

surely not serious?

Gollant has failed regularly at AFL level, there is a massive gap between sanfl footy and AFL standard

Gallant is a player that is somewhere in-between both levels, very good sanfl player but will probably continue to struggle at AFL level

He just doesn’t have the body strength to play consistently at AFL level

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wouldn't worry too much about the ball drop there mate. His kicking is elite, the boys just need to give it to him.

Great game from him today

Yeah his kicking is definitely more than serviceable at the moment especially when he finds space, still think it can be a work on for him though as he is being groomed to play in some more contested positions & having that slight technical issue with the slow high ball drop has looked to be a reason why he’s been a little hit and miss by foot when he’s been around more congested situations at SANFL level this season.

Maybe it’s just a hang up as the last guy we had on the list with a very similar issue was Myles Poholke and he constantly found himself in trouble with it at the increased pace of the AFL level.

surely not serious?

Gollant has failed regularly at AFL level, there is a massive gap between sanfl footy and AFL standard

Gallant is a player that is somewhere in-between both levels, very good sanfl player but will probably continue to struggle at AFL level

He just doesn’t have the body strength to play consistently at AFL level

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Needs to work harder. Often at back of running drills and doesn’t train with intensity. If he did he may get to more ball on a consistent basis. Played well today though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Edwards is going to be a very good player for us and will play better at a higher level with better players around him.
His explosive pace from the stoppage and long kicking will be a weapon.
Looks very composed compared to early season .....the move from Wing to midfield has seen an upswing in his performance

We have a good one here ......along with Toby Murray 👍

Need port to knock of eagles today.

Which they did comfortably.

We could be in the 5 after this weekend.

North play Norwood at Norwood, which you'd expect Norwood to win.

We have Port, which we'd expect to win.

Eagles have South at Noarlunga. The way the Eagles are playing lately South could very well beat them.

Then in the final round - Eagles play Norwood at Woodville (sure, the Eagles beat Norwood earlier in the season at Norwood, but the Eagles form has been woeful since), North have West at Prospect (North should win this) and we have Sturt at Unley. You'd expect Sturt to win this, so then it's regular live ladder checks between our game and North v West to see who makes finals.

Looks very composed compared to early season .....the move from Wing to midfield has seen an upswing in his performance

We have a good one here ......along with Toby Murray 👍
I think Edwards has something special about him. May take a little time but will be worth the wait.

Needs to work harder. Often at back of running drills and doesn’t train with intensity. If he did he may get to more ball on a consistent basis. Played well today though
Thanks for the Intel. He is one I get excited about because his early write ups made him sound like a Dangerfield. The adjectives used were "explosiveness" and "size" but watching him this year in the Sanfl I'd definitely agree, he looks to lack intensity.

Hats off to the coaches for sticking with him as an inside mid though. Hopefully it's just a case of a young kid getting used to the physicality at senior level. As far as I understand he hasn't played much senior footy and has played very little inside mid until this year.

Thanks for the Intel. He is one I get excited about because his early write ups made him sound like a Dangerfield. The adjectives used were "explosiveness" and "size" but watching him this year in the Sanfl I'd definitely agree, he looks to lack intensity.

Hats off to the coaches for sticking with him as an inside mid though. Hopefully it's just a case of a young kid getting used to the physicality at senior level. As far as I understand he hasn't played much senior footy and has played very little inside mid until this year.
I think Biggie was referring to Gollant unless I'm mistaken?

Eagles have South at Noarlunga. The way the Eagles are playing lately South could very well beat them.

Then in the final round - Eagles play Norwood at Woodville (sure, the Eagles beat Norwood earlier in the season at Norwood, but the Eagles form has been woeful since), North have West at Prospect (North should win this) and we have Sturt at Unley. You'd expect Sturt to win this, so then it's regular live ladder checks between our game and North v West to see who makes finals.
Yep
Next week i suspect we beat Port, Eagles Beat South and Norwood beat North

Then Ladder after Round 18
5th Eagles - 16 Pts
6th Adelaide - 16 Pts
7th North - 14 Pts

Round 19 - Mighty legs knock of Eagles, North knock of West and We knock of Sturt
5th Adelaide 18 Pts
6th Eagles - 16 Pts
7th North - 16 Points

It actually works out pretty well for us.

Norwood have been winning pretty big at home, hopefully they can win by a good margin over North on Friday night and dent their percentage. Yes every chance Eagles lose at Noarlunga, they’ve fallen apart.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Bigman was talking about Gollant.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds 2024 Adelaide Crows SANFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back