Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine he doesn’t and in 5 years time we’re still talking about the same war chest.
I’m not saying draft somebody because they are available, wouldn’t have changed the outcome on Saturday but I’d take battle over Serong, Phillips or DGB to help outs Weddle with Cameron.
Anyone that doesn’t think Battle makes our side instantly better should watch him play.
Do we have a need for someone to play fullback on the big forwards? Absolutely, if you find one available let the club know because they haven’t found one that I’m aware of.
The one area of the ground the Saints are very solid is their key defence. They have 1 elite stopper in Wilkie and 1 very good one in Battle. He's the right footed version of Scrimmers. Excellent kick and elite interceptor. The more of these types of players in your team the better you will be. Can free up both Sicily and Weddle to free wheel every game. It's an easy decision to go after him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Follows roughy on ig
Signing Under Contract GIF

I'd rather back Scaife than waste any time, picks or salary going for Zurhaar.
He hasn't played a game yet but I reckon 20-30 goals is gonna be a fairly low baseline for the Sccaife once he gets settled, while it seems to be Zurhaar's ceiling.

I really like what I see, just as I did with Dear.
We don't need to chase any key forwards, even with Lewis injured.

I'd rather back Scaife than waste any time, picks or salary going for Zurhaar.
He hasn't played a game yet but I reckon 20-30 goals is gonna be a fairly low baseline for the Sccaife once he gets settled, while it seems to be Zurhaar's ceiling.

I really like what I see, just as I did with Dear.
We don't need to chase any key forwards, even with Lewis injured.
Can Scaife play a KD role as well if required? I agree I like him but hope we develop him at either end. Him and McCabe could be the answer once Frost is done and we are not sure on how Blank fits in with the defence we are building

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Hypothetical trade and FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back