Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 35.7%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Got plenty to whinge about unfortunately mate. You wouldn’t know, following one of the most gifted sides going around.

Why wouldn’t someone be pissed off about that absolute disgrace of a Prelim? We’ve continued to cop **** treatment from the league since then too. Of course we’re pissed about it.
I live in Asia looking down on the shocking Afl dumb rule changes appalling bias and commentary and it comes from the only state in the world that should have had any sort of lockdown (as it was nonsense but good for Victoria)

Righto mate.

Your team had its own hashtag with the umpires FFS.
I remember the game

Round 5, 2016

Adelaide Crows babies were sooking after Paul Puopolo kicked his 5th goal from a obvious free kick with a minute left. #freekickhawthorn... Of course, all the so-called "neutrals" watching that night were obviously "neutral" after seeing the Hawks win the 3 successive premierships :$

Crows fans weren't embarrassing in the slightest the way they carried on about Puopolo getting this free kick...

Jake Stringer with a 50 metre penalty goal and 9 disposals.
Epitome of Essendon. Downhill skier

Keays deserves 5 brownlow votes for that performance. That would be one of the best individual performances this year. From any player.
He's underrated. If he believes in himself, can be AA winger. Runs all day and always pops up for goal or two.

It's not the AFL... It's Channel 7... They have rigged the competition for the TV ratings.

They desperately want Carlton, Essendon and Collingwood in the top 8
It's gonna be some poor TV ratings this September without strong Big 4 involvement

Carlton d Fremantle - gather round umpiring, the smother, the mark, the 2nd free for dispute - RIGGED
Essendon d Adelaide - Sam Draper non free - RIGGED
Adelaide d Essendon - 1 free kick goal vs 6 free kick goals - RIGGED

You watch the Hawks get hosed by the umps tomorrow at the MCG. I'm predicting Nicky Daicos will be given protected species status by all 4 umpires while the Hawk on-ballers will be scragged from pillar to post and receive no frees.

1. Sydney
2. Carlton
3. Geelong
4. Brisbane
5. Fremantle
6. Essendon
7. GWS Giants
8. Melbourne
9. W Bulldogs
10. Port Adelaide
11. Gold Coast
12. Collingwood
13. Hawthorn
That's the spirit, get your excuses in early champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember the game

Round 5, 2016

Adelaide Crows babies were sooking after Paul Puopolo kicked his 5th goal from a obvious free kick with a minute left. [
Oh yeah that's when Puopolo was doing his roll-over and try for a free. Umps obliged. I think they eventually caught on, but took a while.
Happened again against the crows the following year:

Sure there's more examples.

Caddy with the Banananana to seal the game and cooks it.
Draper.
Stringer what a junk performance. All I saw him do was sook at the umpires. Every time I saw him arms in the air "where's my free kick!?!?"

Not enough footage of sweaty scott in the coaches box

Imagine if Brisbane still.had Keays in their side?
He wouldn't be starting in the midfield, I guess a decent forward/mid option sure but I think with Adelaide he can "shine" a bit more than if he was at Brisbane.

I remember the game

Round 5, 2016

Adelaide Crows babies were sooking after Paul Puopolo kicked his 5th goal from a obvious free kick with a minute left. #freekickhawthorn... Of course, all the so-called "neutrals" watching that night were obviously "neutral" after seeing the Hawks win the 3 successive premierships :$

Crows fans weren't embarrassing in the slightest the way they carried on about Puopolo getting this free kick...

That’s an atrocious free kick. Poppy always played for them too.

Oh yeah that's when Puopolo was doing his roll-over and try for a free. Umps obliged. I think they eventually caught on, but took a while.
Happened again against the crows the following year:

Sure there's more examples.
Yeah that’s up there with one of the worst decisions I’ve seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Bombers v Crows Fri July 19th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Back